Houston
Sponsored by

So much traffic WTF is going on

13,249 Views | 115 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by sts7049
CDUB98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Time stamp is your friend.
CDUB98
AG
Or I didn't get the joke at all.
cajunaggie08
AG
quote:
Is Hwy 6 open yet? ETA? I don't use it but apparently a lot of other people do and they're on my commute.
There was a sign at hwy 6 and 529 saying hwy 6 will be closed at clay rd through may
AgCPA95
AG
We also need Westheimer to open up through George Bush park.
randy828
AG
quote:
Done!

As is Clay Rd from Brittmore to Hwy 6.

http://coveringkaty.com/2016/05/10/westheimer-parkway-through-george-bush-park-and-clay-road-now-open-after-barker-and-ad****s-flooding/

Cracks me up Texags filters A d d I c k s
Buck O Five
AG
quote:
The good news is that the population of the region is projected to double in the next 30 years.

Feel fortunate that when traffic goes back to normal you can enjoy a world class city, with very mild off hour traffic. Gindaloon is right, this cluster is just a taste of our future.
tk for tu juan
The water surface should be below the top of hwy 6 in 2 to 3 days; still would need time to clear the mud and dead hookers off the road surface.
AgCPA95
AG
quote:
quote:
Done!

As is Clay Rd from Brittmore to Hwy 6.

http://coveringkaty.com/2016/05/10/westheimer-parkway-through-george-bush-park-and-clay-road-now-open-after-barker-and-ad****s-flooding/

Cracks me up Texags filters A d d I c k s
Add in the soon to come 12 week summer traffic reprieve and this almost brings a tear to my eye.
AlaskanAg99
AG
quote:
The water surface should be below the top of hwy 6 in 2 to 3 days; still would need time to clear the mud and dead hookers off the road surface.

The dead hookers are stinking the area up pretty bad. Or could just be the rotting corpse of O&G in the energy corridor. Ever notice all the buzzards circling the BP building? Creepy.
cajunaggie08
AG
quote:
Ever notice all the buzzards circling the BP building? Creepy.
I grew up over near Mason and 1093 and you could tell when BP would chase the buzzards off because they would follow the bayou all the way to my parent's house and we'd have buzzards hanging out in the street and on our roof.
aTm2004
AG
quote:
quote:

The dead hookers are stinking the area up pretty bad. Or could just be the rotting corpse of O&G in the energy corridor. Ever notice all the buzzards circling the BP building? Creepy.
I work in the EC, and I came into work one morning with a couple of the early risers (get in at 5 am) running up to me saying that layoffs were here. We were able to get an idea of who was getting laid off in the department based on who had scheduled meetings from the higher ups throughout the day. One of the guys knew it was coming for him and began packing up his stuff, and as he was (window cube), buzzards started flying around outside the window and he was like "see, even the damn buzzards know." I hate that he got laid off because he was a good guy that knew his stuff, but he had a good sense of humor and attitude toward it.
sts7049
AG
they like the weird updrafts around their buildings.

although i have also noticed them a couple times around our new buildings as well.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.