Houston
Sponsored by

Ridge Point High School (Sienna)

36,542 Views | 98 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ccolley68
Satellite of Love
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dat ass doe
Farmer1906
AG
I went to HS with her.
BillYeoman
Hope they don't "carb her up" in the jail like they do with her predecessors.
IrishTxAggie
AG
quote:
I went to HS with her.

And?????
El Mero Guero
How many of these incidents does it take for these teachers to learn that if you text nudies to a HS aged male there's almost a 100% chance that it's going to get out. What is wrong with these girls? Stupid millenials now teaching stupid millenials. Guess we'll keep seeing more and more of this.
IrishTxAggie
AG
quote:
How many of these incidents does it take for these teachers to learn that if you text nudies to a HS aged male there's almost a 100% chance that it's going to get out. What is wrong with these girls? Stupid millenials now teaching stupid millenials. Guess we'll keep seeing more and more of this.

Just wish there was more of it when I was in HS...
El Mero Guero
quote:
quote:

Just wish there was more of it when I was in HS...

I grew up in diff times I guess. There was only one teacher I can think of in any school I went to K-12 that I would have really wanted to sext with. It was all a bunch of old denim dress wearing lifers back in the 80's and 90's. At least at my schools. We didn't have 23 yr old sl00ts teaching, that's for damn sure.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Late 90s and early 00s for me. Went to a small Catholic. There were none in mine either. But it sure sounds awesome. There were some at the public schools though.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
Late 90s and early 00s for me. Went to a small Catholic. There were none in mine either. But it sure sounds awesome. There were some at the public schools though.

I feel like we need to start mentioning this caveat on the private school threads: Young hotties do NOT teach Catholic school.

OnlyForNow
AG
We had a hot sub. Miss Rose, but she knew she was hot and coulda get whatever swinging D she wanted so she didn't give a crap about horned up high schoolers.
MichaelJ
AG
quote:
quote:

I feel like we need to start mentioning this caveat on the private school threads: Young hotties do NOT teach Catholic school.

My senior year (03) in Louisiana. We got a pretty smokin councelor. That was about as close as we got
Ag_07
AG
We had a teacher who was supposedly a stripper at the local teetery. Rumor was she was getting it on with a large contingent of the basketball team. I just remember that she had some huge cans.
schmellba99
AG
We only had one hot one that I can really remember, and she was happily married with a kid or two and also actively involved in FCA and would have laughed at any hornball high school kid. There were a couple of coaches that I am positive could have laid wood to most of the girls in school had they wanted to, but to my knowledge neither of them toed those waters.

My wife teaches now and it's a completely different world than when I was in school. Or i was an even bigger dork than I remember and completely oblivious to a lot of things. Last weekend was prom at her school and apparently several students rented a beach house somehow and proceeded to have an all out orgy. I'm 100% sure there are pictures and video somewhere, because kids these days can't drop a deuce without it being on social media. And apparently this is not all that uncommon.

Apparently there is also a teacher that has been divorced, got bolt ons and will routinely not wear a bra to school.

We didn't have stuff like this that I remember. Lots of alcohol and drugs and a few stories about some chick or dude doing something stupid, but nothing along these lines.
HBCanine08
AG
Does your wife teach in Pearland by any chance?...
OnlyForNow
AG
Dude....

renting a beach house with cash via craigslist isn't that hard.

We did similar things to golf villas on Lake Conroe randomly throughout the year because that's where we lived.

We didn't have orgies though, or at least I was never invited to them...
schmellba99
AG
quote:
Nope, but not far away.
schmellba99
AG
quote:
Dude....

We did similar things to golf villas on Lake Conroe randomly throughout the year because that's where we lived.

Everytime I've rented anything, the leasing agent or owner wanted all kinds of documentation and nobody would rent to under 21 because they didn't want to be liable if a bunch of underagers were caught drinking by the local sheriff's office.

Granted, I wasn't all that creative back in HS either - and there are still plenty of ways to get around it I know.
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
quote:
Nope, but not far away.
Gotcha. My cousin's prom was last week and some kids at their school rented a beach house too. I think they had chaperones though.
Fall92
AG
quote:
We had a teacher who was supposedly a stripper at the local teetery. Rumor was she was getting it on with a large contingent of the basketball team. I just remember that she had some huge cans.
Ms. Davis?
MichaelJ
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

My senior year (03) in Louisiana. We got a pretty smokin councelor. That was about as close as we got

We were at an all boys school and 18. Our judgement may have been a touch clouded. So "smokin" may be an exaggeration
MichaelJ
AG
quote:
quote:
Dude....

Everytime I've rented anything, the leasing agent or owner wanted all kinds of documentation and nobody would rent to under 21 because they didn't want to be liable if a bunch of underagers were caught drinking by the local sheriff's office.

Granted, I wasn't all that creative back in HS either - and there are still plenty of ways to get around it I know.

Renting things is easy. Just have to approach the "cool" parents to vouch for you.
schmellba99
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Dude....

Renting things is easy. Just have to approach the "cool" parents to vouch for you.
Used to that would not be a problem, but with the laws and what not these days - any parent that rents for an underage party is pretty much OK with going to jail if anything were to happen or if a single parent finds out after the fact. You'd be flat stupid to do something like this IMO.
The Last Cobra Commander
AG
quote:
quote:
Ms. Davis?
Ag_07
AG
quote:
quote:
Ms. Davis?

Sounds familiar. Again I just remember her having some tig ole bitties. Looked like cone teeties
Fall92
AG
Cobra gets it.
cheezag03
AG
quote:
We only had one hot one that I can really remember, and she was happily married with a kid or two and also actively involved in FCA and would have laughed at any hornball high school kid. There were a couple of coaches that I am positive could have laid wood to most of the girls in school had they wanted to, but to my knowledge neither of them toed those waters.

My wife teaches now and it's a completely different world than when I was in school. Or i was an even bigger dork than I remember and completely oblivious to a lot of things. Last weekend was prom at her school and apparently several students rented a beach house somehow and proceeded to have an all out orgy. I'm 100% sure there are pictures and video somewhere, because kids these days can't drop a deuce without it being on social media. And apparently this is not all that uncommon.

Apparently there is also a teacher that has been divorced, got bolt ons and will routinely not wear a bra to school.

We didn't have stuff like this that I remember. Lots of alcohol and drugs and a few stories about some chick or dude doing something stupid, but nothing along these lines.
Somebody's parents would rent the beach house, but an adult chaperone was always there. Drinking was cool, but if you wanted to smoke anything then you had to sneak off. Needless to say there weren't any orgy's at our beach-house and I never heard of any. People's family's would stop by for food and drinks.

****inson High School's prom was always at Moody Gardens so it was only fitting to have a beach house on west beach and party down afterwards. I would say about half of the kids did this. We had that Friday off so all the dudes went down Thursday for drinking, fishing, and surfing, but we had to drive back to the mainland for pictures with the women and then drive back down for the prom. That **** pissed me off.
Al Bula
AG
LOL the pic link went poof after 2.5 months of being posted.
bigjag19
AG
quote:

**** these boys having the time of their lives.
WES2006AG
AG
quote:
LOL the pic link went poof after 2.5 months of being posted.
How often have you been "checking" to make sure the link was still working?
ccolley68
AG
quote:
quote:

**** these boys having the time of their lives.

Hell, cops used to ride our ass to **** down parties, the exact same way, 27 years ago!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.