Houston
Sponsored by

Boots from Safari Exotic Leather

5,606 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BigAg_12
TheEyeGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
Just picked up a couple pair of boots for my fiancee and I for the wedding next weekend. Called up Ali and got a time set up to come in and look around. Gotta say, very impressed... he obviously does a lot of wholesale business but was very happy to stop everything and help us find the perfect boots. I ended up walking out with a set of crocodile boots and the fiancee got a set of mottled calf skin. I absolutely love mine and her's are gorgeous. Texags hook up in full force.
aTm_bomb
MrJonMan
AG
He's legit, I've told friends to go there but they'd rather just go buy from Cavenders
Finn Maccumhail
AG
Pics of your crocodile boots please.

I'm trying to convince the rib that they'd look good. She doesn't like the ones she's seen.
Bondag
AG
Pics of fiance please.
vansprinkle
AG
I have a pair of black crocs from Safari. They are alright. I doubt I'd buy another pair though.

Funny thing, one of the boot stores on Broadway in Nashville sells Safari Exotic Leather boots. They only had a couple pair of mens and womens, all ugly as heck and just plain old leather. He would probably do pretty good with some actual exotic skin boots there.
Safe As Houses
AG
Just another vote for Safari - went in with the wife and we both got boots, plus belts, and are very happy with what we got. Ali was very aware and appreciative of the loyalty us Aggies have shown him, and went out of his way to help us find what we wanted. Were very pleased with the "Aggie Discount" he gave us.
yeahtoast
AG
I have a couple pairs and they're not bad for the price. Quality control is somewhat lacking, but it's a small complaint on the gators more than a full offering issue.

I wore the absolute hell out of the casual brown lizards to the tune of about 6+ resoles before I had to retire them, so I'l be back again soon-ish.

BigPuma
AG
i have not had a problem with my caiman bellys
JSKolache
AG
People. There are rules here.
Velvet Jones
AG
TOGTFO
94chem
Boots sounds like an expensive hobby.
schmendeler
AG
Do they make boots that aren't cowboy? I've got no interest in the country look.
FtBendTxAg
AG
quote:

Yes, to not call your wife a ****ing rib
Velvet Jones
AG
quote:
quote:

Yes, to not call your wife a ****ing rib
Unlike a few of you here, we can't all be married to "Genesis from the main stage."
BigAg_12
AG
I went to Safari Exotic Leather about a month ago due to the western boot thread on the Houston board and all the great experiences posters/Aggies have had there. It didn't disappoint.

Grabbed a pair of caimans and chocolate lizards. The leather looks great (I've been getting a ton of compliments) and they're comfortable. Happy with the purchase, no buyers remorse. Threw in a matching belt as well and my buddy bought a tall ostrich wallet that looks great. Definitely mention you're an Aggie & that you heard about the place on TexAgs...then get your Persian on and see what happens re price.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.