Houston
Sponsored by

Tent in West Oaks Mall parking lot?

4,548 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by El Mero Guero
GoAgs92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
what is that thing doing there?
Ag_07
AG
Rodeo shuttle perhaps?
GoAgs92
AG
it looks kinda like a cirque du soleil tent but much smaller.

GoAgs92
AG
maybe it's this thig.

GoAgs92
AG
sure enough, cheap Cirque du Soleil knockoff.

Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Toby Keith's "I love this tent and grill"
Diggity
AG
they put that thing up in a parking lot off of 59 N occasionally. Sad to see West Oaks has plummeted to those depths.

Back in my day...that was considered to be "the good mall"
ChipFTAC01
AG
quote:
they put that thing up in a parking lot off of 59 N occasionally. Sad to see West Oaks has plummeted to those depths.

Yeah, we'd trek up there from Sugar Land prior to First Colony Mall being built.
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:

there was a time where Memorial City was an absolute ****hole. we'd go to West Oaks. get JCI or Brother's Pizza. those were the days.
Aggie Oilman
A friend of mine got his shoes stolen from him there a few years ago.
MelvinUdall
quote:
quote:

there was a time where Memorial City was an absolute ****hole. we'd go to West Oaks. get JCI or Brother's Pizza. those were the days.

Grew up in that area from 1975 till 1992 and we frequented West Oaks Mall all the time, as well as Westwood and Sharpstown Mall's, before they were gangster paradises, but we always went to West Oaks for Brothers Pizza. We would primarily go to Sharpstown for the JCI that was 2 stories over there.
MelvinUdall
Oh and when we were in middle school we would take Metro to Sharpstown Muni and go play for $2.50.
JSKolache
AG
Kinda like the "Garcia Circus" tent in the Fiesta parking lot on Hwy 90 heading in from Ft Bend Co.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Literally across the street from my store. I love being able to arm the locals!
jetch17
AG
quote:
quote:

mother fugging THIS. Then hit blockbuster music to sample the hottest compact discs at the listening stations, shop lava lamps at Spencers, buy the blurry eyed 'Sight for sore eyes' Mossimo shirt at Gadzooks, some sweet ass Yaga & Stussy shirts from Buy-yah-kah and get some stickers from Journeys.

Furlock Bones
AG
i want to heil five my screen right now.
El Mero Guero
I believe there's a permanent similar tent up on 45N near Gallery Furniture. I always assumed it was a Mexican Cirque De Solei or something. Which now that I think about it, could be pretty interesting, and scantily clad.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.