Pretty interesting series of 3 articles from Port Arthur's own Bun B.

http://www.vice.com/author/bun-b

quote:
Kasich woke up in a three-way tie with Ted Cruz and Donald Trump for New Hampshire's midnight votes, which is a pretty nice turnaround from Iowa, where the Ohio governor came away with less than two percent. I, on the other hand, am performing my morning ritual of trying to find somewhere to smoke weed in the snow without getting caught.

quote:
It's pretty low-key. Only one news crew is on site, and just thee campaign volunteers are outside. A Ted Cruz supporter in a black beret, who probably has at least a dozen cats at home, is marking down out-of-state license plates and reporting them, to make sure no one's voting who shouldn't be. When I tell her I'm with VICE, she responds, "Like the sin?" The Democratic campaign workers are a little deeper; one of the Sanders guys tells mein the best New England accent I've heard all weekthat he suspects it's because the Republican volunteers in the area are a little naive. But everything the dude says after that makes him seem just weird as the cat lady, so it's time to roll.

quote:
I initially thought being here would make me disenfranchised from the process, but it's made me more engaged than ever. So thanks to VICE for believing in an MC from Port Arthur, Texas, enough to send him untested into the storm. I'm gonna get back to my day job now, but don't be surprised if I'm back. Soon. This has been the Trill OG signing off from the New Hampshire primaries. UGK 4 Life!