Houston
Sponsored by

General Physician in the Energy Corridor/West Houston area

2,493 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Gig-Em2003
HBCanine08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Want to get a check up and get this pain in my arm checked out.

TIA
10andBOUNCE
AG
I have gone to Dr. Feldman the past two years for annual physicals. No real issues, but seems like a good guy. Has some sports medicine background that I liked since I try to keep up and play in my ripe old age. His office is just east of Blalock on the south side of the Katy Freeway.

Dr. Marc Feldman
combat wombat™
AG
Dr Lizbeth Riley at San Felipe and Voss is great. Little further in, but she's very attentive and doesn't rush you out.
Ag03 CQE
AG
I really like Daniel D'Souza on Dairy Ashford. He'll work you in if you need to see a doctor right away.

Also, several years back my company changed medical insurance and the new insurance listed him as a provider even though he hadn't been a provider for them for over a year. We found this out when I showed up for the appointment and he personally came out and told the business office to only charge me $60 for his services and to contact the insurance company and get his name off their list.
agnatgas
AG
Village Family Practice at Campbell and Katy Freeway
jetch17
AG
quote:
Village Family Practice at Campbell and Katy Freeway

Dr. Su
shihitemuslim
AG
Just a little north is Huy A. Nguyen at North Cypress. Just outside 610 in the Post-Oak area is John Matocha. In the Energy Corridor area, I would probably use Karen Thampoe, MD. The Village Family Practice and Memorial Clinic Associates are large practices.
MrMiyAggie
AG
I would not recommend Thampoe. Memorial Clinical Associates is full of good doctors and NPs, and is a large practice. Ami Foster is good in Katy, very busy practice. Henry Jackson is a new doctor with Village Family Practice and hes a good guy too, probably easy to get into be seen since he is new.
Gig-Em2003
AG
Dr Feldman - Village Family Practice
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.