Houston
Sponsored by

What would you add to your home theater system?

1,184 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by HalifaxAg
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From TexAgs Sponsor, Capitol AV:

You've probably seen us on TexAgs over the years as we're proud to now be in our 4th year of supporting TexAgs and the community as a sponsor. We've helped many TexAgs members over the years and we look forward to helping many more in 2016 and beyond. As a small, family and Aggie-owned business currently employing 13 hard working team members, we especially enjoy working with fellow Ags to help them achieve their home & business technology goals.

When you're seeking a home & business technology integrator in HOUSTON & AUSTIN (and surrounding areas) with REAL experience and a fully trained staff, think Capitol. We offer A/V, Home Theater, Home Automation, Security Systems & Monitoring, Surveillance, Commercial Systems and more. Look no further than our advanced team of employees at Capitol Audio Video.

We carry the top brands in audio video, security, and automation. As a platinum-level dealer of Control 4 automation systems, we get creative and have fun integrating these systems everyday, and know them like the back of our hand. When it's your time to automate, we're your trusted partner in proven home technologies that just flat-out work.

Call our Austin office: 512-589-1747
Call our Houston office: 713-385-6503
Visit us online: Capitol Audio Video
Thanks,
Adam, Adam #2, Carl & Ross

Cromagnum
AG
Good timing. I'm looking into setting up a surround sound system in my den and could use some help with recommendations / setup. Will be reaching out soon.
Capitol Audio Video
Thanks Cromagnum. Looking forward to hearing from you!
HalifaxAg
AG
I would love v to add a Kaleidoscope media center, but I simply can't spend that kind of money right now
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.