Houston
Sponsored by

99 from 45 to I10

2,597 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TP Ag '87
mt3950
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I took the new 99 expansion yesterday from 45 to i10. Took me exactly 31 minutes from the time I got off of 45 until the time I got on 10. approximately 20 minutes faster from point to point than driving into the beltway. Enjoy!
BQ05
AG
schmendeler
AG
http://texags.com/forums/38/topics/2696694

Hth
CrossBowAg99
AG
Lol
IDaggie06
AG
Twenty minutes extra without traffic. During rush hour it could be well over an hour savings.

Plus you won't have to worry about any traffic jams on 99 at least for a few years.
Buck O Five
AG
If oil stays low, it might really be a few years of low traffic on that road.

The Katy fwy is starting to clog up even at non peak hours. Averaged under 65mph after 11pm the past few times i drove it.
LostInLA07
AG
When will GoogleMaps and Waze use 99 for routing?
Al Bula
AG
quote:
Good question. GP shows up on Google Maps desktop version and mobile iOS app, but traffic not available yet. I tried to move the route markers in Maps to the GP but could not. I doubt it will take too long though.

FYI the Google Map cars are currently in Montgomery County according to this web site. Hoping the GP Harris County parts will be included since the cars are mapping the area.
quote:
Dallas County, Harris County, Jasper County, Liberty County, Montgomery County, Newton County, Polk County, San Jacinto County, Tyler County, Wichita County
Scroll down: https://www.google.com/maps/streetview/explore/
Finn Maccumhail
AG
quote:

I could be wrong but I thought a lot of Waze data was user-driven so if folks using Waze start running the GP then Waze will pick it up, right?
schmendeler
AG
when we drove it Saturday night, it eventually routed us to it. but we were already passing the outlet mall on 290. once we were on it, waze successfully routed us home from there.
TP Ag '87
AG
Waze does take me to 99 to/from Cypress/Corpus.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.