Houston
Sponsored by

Completion date of F1 and F2 segments?

24,528 Views | 183 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by agdaddy04
Dill-Ag13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I agree, but it's even worse now.
cruzdoggie
AG
What's the deal with 45 South from the Woodlands now in the afternoon? My wife says it is worse than it's ever been leaving the woodlands to head south.
spider96
AG
I used to head that way going home but I'm now taking Kuykendahl down to the Grand Parkway to avoid 45N entirely. That was insane, I could never figure out why 45N was so stacked up there.
htxag09
AG
I went to visit a customer up 45 yesterday. On my way home, went through the woodlands around 2:30, there were 2 accidents on 45. Can't speak for other days but that definitely would have contributed to the traffic yesterday.
cgh1999
AG
quote:
What's the deal with 45 South from the Woodlands now in the afternoon? My wife says it is worse than it's ever been leaving the woodlands to head south.
I think there are a lot of people taking it that used to take woodlands pkwy to 2978, or kuykendahl, or gosling, etc. even with the traffic, it's definitely faster to get to the GO, especially from the front of the woodlands.
jja79
AG
^
^
^
This guy knows.

I love this road. It brought me to Corkscrew this morning.
TXTransplant
quote:
I used to head that way going home but I'm now taking Kuykendahl down to the Grand Parkway to avoid 45N entirely. That was insane, I could never figure out why 45N was so stacked up there.

I live just off of Kuykendahl, about 1/2 way between Woodlands Pkwy and the GP. I've been wondering how much GP traffic was now on Kuykendahl. Depending on the time of day and/or if there is a wreck on the bridge, there may be days when you regret taking this route.
Bassmaster
AG
I'm not sure, but it sucks. I've been taking that route for about 8 years now and in the beginning, I could get from my office (near the mall) to Hardy in less than 5 minutes. Now it can be up to 15-20 minutes. I used to think it was due to the GP construction, but I don't think that was it.
notheranymore
Hubs has complained of the same. I wonder if the GP being free the first week made any difference? He's going to start taking Kuyk down to the GP as well.
agdaddy04
AG
The light cycles at exits around gosling and Kuykendahl have been miserable.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.