Houston
Sponsored by

Looking for a new opportunity. IT Project Management

947 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by drumboy
adamsbq06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags,
I was a recent casualty of the Oil &Gas decline. I was with Cameron for about 3 years and I worked in IT Project Management. I have about 8+ years of PM experience managing a variety of sizes of projects.

I am looking for a new place to land and as quickly as possible. Some of you have seen my thread on AO. My wife and I were expecting twins and we had complecations at 21w on September 2nd. We lost our first twin Charlotte at that time. This past week my wife gave birth to Catherine at 32w ga. She is healthy considering being a premie but she is in the NICU for at least 4-6 weeks.

I know business doesn't care about all of that and that is fine. I am just concerned about finding a new opportunity so I can provide for my family.

Feel free to reach out to me at andrew@andrew-Adams.me
randy828
AG
I probably know quite a few people you worked with at Cameron. I consulted there for 6 years ending in 2013. SAP support.

I keep in touch with some of the Cameron guys I worked with. I just left the Schlumberger SAP project not long after they announced the Cameron acquisition.

I have been contacted by quite a few head hunters on linked in for out of state projects. Luckily I found a SAP position here in Houston through another A&M buddy of mine. A&M network!

I will keep my eyes open, but there is definitely not much hiring at this E&P company right now. Good luck.
drumboy
AG
I just asked a PM that I work with and she said that we're not looking to hire any more. She did say that Academy (next door to us and lots of contact) is always looking for PMs if you're OK with working in Katy.
adamsbq06
AG
quote:
I just asked a PM that I work with and she said that we're not looking to hire any more. She did say that Academy (next door to us and lots of contact) is always looking for PMs if you're OK with working in Katy.

Any chance you can get the contact info for someone with Academy? I haven't ever had much luck with their application process.
drumboy
AG
quote:
quote:

Any chance you can get the contact info for someone with Academy? I haven't ever had much luck with their application process.
I have a friend that works there, lemme ask.
drumboy
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I have a friend that works there, lemme ask.

His reply:

I don't see any PM positions posted at the moment. But have your friend keep an eye on careers.academy.com and let me know if there's anything of interest.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.