Houston
Sponsored by

Florist needed for wedding in March 2016

4,126 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by fletch01
Theblondewonder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We're getting married at the Redneck Country Club in Stafford and looking for a very affordable florist to cover the usual wedding flowers. I'm overwhelmed when I go to Yelp, etc.

Thank you.
hurricanejake02
AG
Good job - my fiance absolutely refused to put the word "Redneck" on our wedding invites, so we're getting married in Boerne.
jetch17
AG

REMtx
Rene at Lush Flowers did an awesome job for my wedding in 2014. They are located in the Clear Lake area but our wedding was in the Galleria area. We had a modest floral budget compared to others, and they were nice and worked within our budget with great ideas.

We actually found out about them from another couple while I was trying on rental tuxes after our original florist fell through.
UndergroundAg
quote:
Good job - my fiance absolutely refused to put the word "Redneck" on our wedding invites, so we're getting married in Boerne.

Jesus, so tired of these Boerne/Central Texas weddings!
Theblondewonder
AG
thanks, REMtx. I'll check em out
keysercade
AG
We used Flowers by Georgia in Montrose... great experience and very price competitive.
Ag_07
AG
quote:
my fiance absolutely refused to put the word "Redneck" on our wedding invites, so we're just implying it by getting married in Boerne.
Joan Wilder
AG
I used Bill at Floral Events. He was great.

Petals by Design also came in with a really good bid, and were my second choice

Check out The Know or wedding Wire over Yelp.
water turkey
I have no recommendations but was recently told not to mention the word "wedding" when discussing with them. Just describe it as an event and you will save money. They hear the word "wedding" and prices go up.
Velvet Jones
AG
My neighbors have some roses in their front yard that I pick up for a nominal fee.
drumboy
AG
quote:
quote:

Jesus, so tired of these Boerne/Central Texas weddings!
My first wife refused to have beer at our wedding even when my parents offered to pay for the kegs.

Married second wife at an all inclusive hotel in Mexico, but I've had a great time at some weddings in Fredericksburg.
AggieSweetie09
I can help!

I am a part-time wedding florist and graduate of the Benz School of Floral Design @ A&M. I can provide pictures of my previous weddings and referrals.

Send me an email at kelseylynnfloral at gmail dot com to discuss further.

rhoswen
AG
I have a friend who works at Clear Lake Flowers on El Dorado. Some of the pictures she posts are amazing!
Jerzzy
HEB or central market, we have been to weddings who decorated both and using HEB ourselves. Saved so much money on the floral budget that way for the exact same arrangements And bouquets
drumboy
AG
quote:
HEB or central market, we have been to weddings who decorated both and using HEB ourselves. Saved so much money on the floral budget that way for the exact same arrangements And bouquets

My wife did the flowers for a wedding in Fredericksburg with HEB flowers and it turned out well.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:
We're getting married at the Redneck Country Club in Stafford and looking for a very affordable florist to cover the usual wedding flowers. I'm overwhelmed when I go to Yelp, etc.

Thank you.
This is one of my friends, she does a great job.

https://www.facebook.com/maxitflowerdesign/?pnref=lhc

sts7049
AG
http://mibellarosa.com/
JetSet05
AG
We used the SenterPiece in cypress area. They were actually cheaper than HEB and did a fantastic job.
Vernada
AG
quote:
We used the SenterPiece in cypress area. They were actually cheaper than HEB and did a fantastic job.

Seems like SinterPiece would've been so much better.
fletch01
AG
My wife's a wedding coordinator (Pearl & Peony) who uses SCF Events (http://www.scfevents.com/) with her brides often. She swears by Laura. Hope that helps. Good luck!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.