Houston
Sponsored by

Affordable But Effective SEO Firms in Houston?

1,991 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by WillCoInspector
Jimmy Conway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hello, does anyone have any leads or recommendations on affordable SEO firms in Houston or anywhere for that matter?

We have a very niche product that isn't that competetive yet we seem to be getting quotes that are way out of our price range. Really looking for someone proven and reputable who wont use suspicious methods in the $500-$600/mth range if possible.

Lot Y Tailgate
AG
As with anything, reply to the quotes you are sent that are crazy with a price you are willing to pay.
swimmerbabe11
I think there is a guy who does that over on B&I. You might try cross posting it there.
Diggity
AG
How much of that 600 quote is going to ad words? Seems like that's the only effective method to get a new company on page 1.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Have you spoken to Bizopia? They're Aggie-owned.

http://bizopia.com/

Bayou City
Use Fiverr. One time setup, and then you're done. It's 1/10 the price at least, no contracts, and reviews for all the developers. We were quoted $2k with a $300-500 monthly fee by a group on here, and went to Fiverr and got it done for $157 total finished in 2 days with a complete walk through and videoconferencing ability if we had troubleshooting issues.

We saw traffic increase 75%, but conversation ratio more than doubled. We were in the 3% range (industry standard), now we are near 6% almost 7%.

All SEO people tell you they keep in constant contact with updating the google algorithm, etc but at the end of the day, if your keyword and negative keywords are crappy and being presented to people that live in Kazakstan, it doesn't do you much good to know the algorithm. Plus Adwords will eat $500-600 like candy if its not protected. We have some people in our industry that spend $1000/day on Adwords, BUT they have a page rank 1 on dang near any keyword that fits their niche.

I can send you the info on the Fiver person we used. They were GREAT. Setup the reports, linked to Google Analytics, helped to create shortcuts, helped create and ID keywords, audience age, spending habits, sociodemographic, and a gazillion other things I didn't know where available.
Diggity
AG
I would be interested in your contact if you don't mind sending it over.

I've looked at SEO/Ad Words before but it seems to be an endless cash suck.
SlackerAg
AG
Agree that Ad Words is a money pit. You can get more exposure hiring a PR firm to write press releases.
Roy coy
AG
It really is industry dependent. A jewelry store or dental office will need to drop a lot of money on Adwords to be effective due to the saturation. A good website that is optimized along with social media content will all drive business to your site- along with Adwords. I know a pool guy that does very well drops 5K a month on Adwords and does very well in Spring, TX. That is his only form of advertisement. I have a few other positive examples of Adwords being extremely effective but at the end of the day, you have to deliver quality services with competitive pricing or else it won't matter how much traffic you drive to your site. Google Analytics will allow you to monitor all traffic to your site and is a must for a start-up. It does so much that I probably need someone at some point to explain what all it can do. I have had to get caught up to speed on this very recently.
WillCoInspector
AG
Who did you use on fiverr?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.