Houston
Sponsored by

Oak Forest Facebook page gettin real!

58,499 Views | 337 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AgLiving06
Diggity
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What do you mean our neighborhood?

GigEmAgs14
AG
WGAS
Diggity
GigEmAgs14
AG
All those women that commented on that picture are probably stay at home moms
Ragoo
AG
more pictures of anna for investigation
Diggity
AG
she searched out some dim lighting for the profile pic

UndergroundAg
Seems like the latinos don't want to be pushed out of OF....let's see how much longer they can keep up with their taxes...amirite?!?!
Ag_07
AG
Already saw this on my feed an LOLed

Lot of stupid in that group
option #2
AG
Every day there is some BS on there about dog poop, lost dogs, bike riders, 'blacks', and anything else stay at home moms can complain about. It's fun to watch sometimes, but mostly just annoying.
Diggity
AG
they also really can't grasp the concept that Gatlin's can't serve good BBQ from 11-7 everyday.

That kinna crap may fly in Austin but we got to many choices here in Houston!
Martin Q. Blank
quote:
Every day there is some BS on there about dog poop, lost dogs, bike riders, 'blacks', and anything else stay at home moms can complain about. It's fun to watch sometimes, but mostly just annoying.
Are they not really black?
BMX Bandit
What kind of person photographs fruit in a grocery store? So bizarre.
Ragoo
AG
quote:
she searched out some dim lighting for the profile pic

A little lower....
dreyOO
haha, that page is funny. notice the ratio of replies. All women...except one. You don't want to be the one guy jumping in with the hens.
AggieTJ
AG
I stopped following that mess a long time ago. Doesn't surprise me though. Is there a neighborhood somewhere in the greater Houston area that I can escape to where this kind of crazy is a little less?
Waltonloads08
AG
Ah yes- The Natives vs The Pilgrams...is it that time of year again?
kansas02gt
AG
You guys should read some of the nextdoor posts about homeless and "suspicious" persons...
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
You guys should read some of the nextdoor posts about homeless and "suspicious" persons...
is it open to the public? screenshots?
kansas02gt
AG
quote:
URGENT ALERT: Possible stolen lawnmower

Two homeless guys walking down Melwood towards N. Main pushing a lawnmower
RK
AG
well, I hope they at least have the courtesy to turn it on and knock out a strip as they go.
MAS444
AG
kansas---we're in the same hood.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
quote:
I stopped following that mess a long time ago. Doesn't surprise me though. Is there a neighborhood somewhere in the greater Houston area that I can escape to where this kind of crazy is a little less?

Nope.

Ever neighborhood in the burbs is people freaking out over solicitors like they're the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. Passive aggressively griping about the way people are driving. Complaining about the grocery stores. Or maybe little Aydyn or Lakelyn saw some kid make a finger gun motion at them and clearly that child is s future mass murderer. Or ZOMG, somebody in a neighborhood on the other side of Houston got mugged so BOLO because crime is everywhere.
Al Bula
AG
quote:

Lakelyn saw some kid make a finger gun motion at them and clearly that child is s future mass murderer.
Dear God. A quick Google search reveals "Lakelyn" is an actual name.

http://boxlifewomen.com/rich-hilary-fronins-greatest-victory-baby-lakelyn/
Ag_07
AG
There was some gold on the OF page last week when someone complained that the new Gatlain's was out of BBQ at 4 pm.

That thread was a great read.
kansas02gt
AG
I guess my incognito skills are pretty terrible.
htownag10
AG
I vote someone posts a daily story from that facebook page
Jackal99
AG
quote:

Either you're on the Westbury-area ND groups, or all pages are apparently the same.
Marauder Blue 6
AG
You should see the hens in Eagle Springs complain about the panhandlers or the "allegedly" homeless guy at the HEB on 1960.
htownag10
AG
The beg barter and buy for Spring or Magnolia are good ones.

"Who is this? (posts picture of license plate) OMG they cut me off in the school pickup line. Then didn't have the proper paperwork so they had to park and go inside to get their kid"

I just don't understand it
ATM9000
AG
quote:

Weren't you the guy who perpetuated their nonsense by posting abt a teen being missing for 2 hours or something while she was getting nailed by her boyfriend?
Diggity
AG
here's a clip from the Gatlin's thread. This guy is really comparing keeping a steady supply of brisket to storing gasoline...and he's convinced they're going to go out of business soon because of their crazy lines.

CrossBowAg99
AG
quote:
quote:

Weren't you the guy who perpetuated their nonsense by posting abt a teen being missing for 2 hours or something while she was getting nailed by her boyfriend?

That was her
El Mero Guero
quote:
they also really can't grasp the concept that Gatlin's can't serve good BBQ from 11-7 everyday.

That kinna crap may fly in Austin but we got to many choices here in Houston!
Not on FB anymore but wife has been keeping me plugged in on all of these complaints. So ridiculous. Seems like a lot of great BBQ places around Texas run out of brisket before 1-2pm, much less 5pm or later. Used to have to get to Franklin BBQ in Austin before lunch time. I miss trolling the Oak Forest HOA page from time to time back when I was on FB. The demographics are the perfect storm for drama.
tylercsbn9
AG
quote:
The beg barter and buy for Spring or Magnolia are good ones.

"Who is this? (posts picture of license plate) OMG they cut me off in the school pickup line. Then didn't have the proper paperwork so they had to park and go inside to get their kid"

I just don't understand it
Are people always asking for a ridiculous amount on the things they post for sale? That's how my neighborhood one goes. They ask 1000 for some **** couch they probably bought for 1200 and expect people to flock to it.
tylercsbn9
AG
quote:
I vote someone posts a daily story from that facebook page
We need to make this a standing thread. People post funny crap every day from their neighborhood watch boards.

We had one a few weeks ago with some nosy ass neighbor trying to get validation to call CPS because his neighbors 10 year old kid was left alone for an hour or two before and after school. People pointed out that their own parents did that all the time and 90% of the tards jump on and say we live in different times.

And yes we do. It is safer today than it was 20 years ago. So it is safer than when we were kids. I pointed that out and they said well yeah Cypress, TX is different. It is way worse. Someone then asked the complainant what age he would think kids can stay home and his response was when they are strong enough to fend off an intruder. He also didn't think a 10 year old had the wherewithal to call 911 if the situation arose.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.