Houston
Sponsored by

Restaurant Week Suggestions?

975 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ragoo
10andBOUNCE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Didn't see anything when I searched...looking for any suggestions...or input if it's even worth it. Anniversary dinner. TIA
ziggity06
Mockingbird bistro was the best one we went to this year
The Wonderer
AG
Don't be a poor and go when every tom, dick, and harry aren't there in jorts with sex trophies running around.

*I'm a lawyer, but not your lawyer. This is not legal advice and an attorney-client relationship does not exist between you and me*
little blue
Went to both Mockingbird Bistro and Artisians last week. The appetizers were better at Artisians, kinda a tie with the main course (Salmon and Filet at Artisians vs. Salmon and Short ribs at Mockingbird), and dessert was better at Mockingbird Bistro. Mockingbird Bistro did have a wine paring option available; we did not partake but it looked interesting.

I think overall, I preferred Artisians, but either Mockingbird or Artisians were good choices IMO.
The Milkman
AG
America's is always solid even during HRW. If you ask they will flambe your tres leches
Ag_07
AG
quote:
Didn't see anything when I searched

Do you even TexAgs bro?

Seriously, there's an entire thread dedicated to the subject.
10andBOUNCE
AG
I see it now...I searched restaurant week and nothing came up but must have glanced over it.
DiskoTroop
Went to Pradaria last week. It's basically same price as usual but drink and dessert are included. It was good. Not a fancy place and not impressive re the facility but the food was good.
tx4guns
AG
Just went to Mr. Peeple's last Friday, and it was awesome. Service was top notch.
10andBOUNCE
AG
Wife said she'd consider doing karbach after glancing at the menu...should I run with that? How is the atmosphere?
Ag_N_Houston
AG
Rainbow Lodge was really good, and the HRW price was a really good deal.
Ragoo
AG
Kingklip at Peli peli, but HRW menu was dumb when compared to the actual menu so we didn't do hrw.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.