Houston
Sponsored by

Hernia Doctor - Katy Area

1,596 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by GoAgs92
GoAgs92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
anyone have a good recommendation.

PCP says I have a small hernia every time I get my annual physical, and since I've met my deductible for the year, it's time to get it repaired.
HBCanine08
AG
Does it hurt? How'd it get discovered? I think I may have one...either that or I pulled something
The Wonderer
AG
quote:
Does it hurt? How'd it get discovered? I think I may have one...either that or I pulled something
Grab your balls and cough?

*not a doc*
Marauder Blue 6
AG
what kind of hernia?
Duck Blind
AG
Damn! I just went through this this morning. Found it Friday and dr confirmed today it was a ventral hernia...meaning above navel and below the breastbone. He told me to lose weight (good luck with that) and strengthen my abs. He didn't suggest surgery as I have zero pain and it's not in a bind at all... Good luck with whatever route you take...
pagerman @ work
AG
quote:
anyone have a good recommendation.

PCP says I have a small hernia every time I get my annual physical, and since I've met my deductible for the year, it's time to get it repaired.

I had a ventral hernia repaired in November 2013 at Memorial Hermann in Katy. Surgeon was Buckminster Farrow.
pagerman @ work
AG
quote:
Damn! I just went through this this morning. Found it Friday and dr confirmed today it was a ventral hernia...meaning above navel and below the breastbone. He told me to lose weight (good luck with that) and strengthen my abs. He didn't suggest surgery as I have zero pain and it's not in a bind at all... Good luck with whatever route you take...
Having had this I find this advice kind of strange, as I have not heard of a hernia getting better with time. Then again I'm not a doctor. I never had pain at the site of the hernia, but the symptoms I did have sucked.
GoAgs92
AG
discovered via the turn your head and cough method.

HBCanine08
AG
quote:
quote:

*not a doc*
Help a brotha out?
MrMiyAggie
AG
I'd be happy to help another Aggie out.

Joey Bluhm, MD
Class of 99
713-772-1200
kd_95
AG
Dr. Bluhm - FTW

Seriously though, give him a call
The Wonderer
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

*not a doc*
Help a brotha out?
Dude, we close, but we ain't that close.
GoAgs92
AG
If you're in network i'll give you a call.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.