Houston
Sponsored by

Garage Door Repair - West Houston

2,882 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ragoo
DuncanAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have a recommendation for a garage door repair man? My spring on the door busted.
n_touch
Shawn at Quality Door Service 832-693-6482. Tell him the coffee guys recommended him. Had him out on Friday. Nice guy, very reasonabke and will only do what you need.
Bondag
AG
I used precision door. They gave me 5 different options for fixes based on how much I wanted to spend. Just fix The spring, service everything, or replace the opener altogether.

Since mine was the cheap one the builder installed that I had already worked on twice before I went with the new one I can open with my iPhone. It is so quiet I can't hear it in the room above.
SJEAg
AG
I used these guys http://www.garagedoordoctor.biz/

Found them on Angie's List (A rating with hundreds of reviews)...and I must say I was very impressed with them. Did great work, reasonably priced, and they came out on Saturday with pretty short notice.
Agz_2003
AG
I second garage door dr. I used them before and was very satisfied with their knowledge and quality.
DuncanAg
AG
Got a hold of the Garage Door Doctor first thing this morning and they were out in 2 hours. Replaced my spring and had me up and running in no time. Thanks for the recommendation.
Bregxit
AG
Adding to this thread.

Another +1 for Garage Door Doctor. $370 to replace all my rollers and pulleys. I thought I was going to need everything overhauled. Ryan laughed and said it was just ****ty builder grade rollers and pulleys that had worn out. Door went from hanging and banging sideways in the tracks to smooth and silent.
spectrumohb
SJEAg
AG
nice ad bump...seems legit
Ragoo
AG
So close on the handle too
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.