Houston
Sponsored by

Just used Artic Air

15,429 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 88agswin
Cinco Ranch Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We had Mike out to the house several times over the years, and he was always up front and more than fair, and didn't try to sell more than I actually needed. But then a couple of years ago, our downstairs unit finally died, and Artic Air, not Mike, came out and quoted us for a whole lot of additional work. Wife called Ben at Polar Express, and got a far better quote without all the additional duct work and whatever the hell else AA wanted to do.
htxag09
AG
sawemoffshort07 said:

As long as you did not install a ductless unit yourself (all but pulling a vacuum on the line), I have had good luck with Enviromax.

Not going to lie, we just had our ac replaced by Enviromax and i was pretty disappointed in the whole process. Maybe they're spread thin right now, not sure.
88agswin
AG
htxag09 said:

sawemoffshort07 said:

As long as you did not install a ductless unit yourself (all but pulling a vacuum on the line), I have had good luck with Enviromax.

Not going to lie, we just had our ac replaced by Enviromax and i was pretty disappointed in the whole process. Maybe they're spread thin right now, not sure.
Can you please call me or Tyler at the office tomorrow so we can find out what we did to disappoint you? 713-466-7555

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.