Houston
Sponsored by

Just used Artic Air

15,488 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 88agswin
oglaw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
i saw a thread on here recently talking about the good job Artic Air had done and I wanted to add to that. They helped me with my A/C unit this week and they were very fair with their price and we're just a pleasure to work with. I would deffinatly recommend them to any one looking for an A/C repairman.
aTm_bomb
AG
Used them for an ac tune up. Seconded!
El Mero Guero
Only company I will use going fwd.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Contact info?
jel_2002
Dill-Ag13
AG
quote:
Contact info?

+1

Are they Ags?
SJEAg
AG
targeting_review
AG
I used artic (sp?) air last summer and Mike did a great job. Would recommend.
gordo97
AG
I used them before and they did a great job!
AAAA
AG
Just used them for the first time after reading this thread. The company that installed my AC 5 years ago didnt call me back yesterday when AC stoped working. We have an infant in the house so I called Artic this morning and Mike came out already and fixed the problem for a great price.
RK
AG
i find myself almost wanting my AC to break so I can use this guy.
texican08
AG
FYI he no longer services ITL. A/C went out, badly needed a 2nd opinion from the company that home warranty sent out and was told he couldn't do it.
DuncanAg
AG
Mike is at my house right now fixing my duct work upstairs. The thing about Mike (Artic Air) is he does the little things that most repairs guys would not even care to tell you about as they just want to complete the job and go to the next.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:
Mike is at my house right now fixing my duct work upstairs. The thing about Mike (Artic Air) is he does the little things that most repairs guys would not even care to tell you about as they just want to complete the job and go to the next.
the pat on the ass at the end is the best
SJEAg
AG
Recommended them to a co-worker yesterday. ARS had been out for an annual checkup....said coils were leaking, need freon, yadda yadda....$3700 estimate. Mike goes out there to inspect today...says there is absolutely nothing wrong with their system. Didn't even need freon.

So yeah, another plug for Artic Air.

My only knock on them is they need to fix their spelling of arctic.

El Mero Guero
quote:
FYI he no longer services ITL. A/C went out, badly needed a 2nd opinion from the company that home warranty sent out and was told he couldn't do it.
Really, I am just OTL in Oak Forest and he came by a few wks ago.
texican08
AG
Yep, I was a little surprised considering I'm in Lazybrook but was told no twice.
aggiemike02
AG
maybe no new customers ITL?
El Chupacabra
Any recs for ITL easy AC job? Need this panel installed Friday.

http://www.supplyhouse.com/Honeywell-HZ311-TrueZONE-HZ311-Panel-11490000-p
JAL04
AG
Got home from work at 6:00 this evening and my a/c was blowing warm air. Called Artic Air and Mike was at the house at 7:30, fixed the problem, and the house is now cooling down. Great service!!!
vansprinkle
AG
Thought I'd add to the group. Was in need of a new AC and someone suggested this thread. I called up Artic, had them come out, and they quoted about $500 less than the next cheapest place (even when using the same brands).

Mike and his crew came out and did a fantastic job installing a whole new system and updating all of the old outdated and out of code crap. They had everything done in about 6 hours, which doesn't seem too bad.
oglaw
AG
They do a great job.
tdidy03
AG
Used Mike as well to install a new system but now he doesn't service Pearland/Southeast Houston anymore. Anyone else have another recommendation besides Mike? Just got home from Nashville and hear won't kick on. Was pretty disappointed when they told me they wouldn't come out here anymore.
Diggity
AG
I'm about to take off from Atlanta but I think there's a good aggie owned hvac guy that posts on the home improvement board.
03_Aggie
We are on that side of town and we use Jeff Ackles:

88agswin
AG
I own Enviromax Services...I will take care of you. Give us a call tomorrow at 713-466-7555... http://emaxteam.com
Know1
AG
+1 for Jim and his team at Enviromax
Diggity
AG
That's the guy
bmet
AG
very happy with Brian over at http://www.laporteairconditioning.com/
Been a customer of theirs for over 8 years and they've never once tried to up sell me or tell me something was broke so they could fix it. Quite the opposite, actually,
ARCHag08
Called Mike today to fix my downstairs unit. Great guy, honest, fair pricing , and only replaced what needed to be. Highly recommend!
Grego2007
AG
After reading this thread I called Mike out on a bad blower on my heater. He checked it and decided the whole blower didn't need replacing, just the module that turns it on. He called a few locations around town and found one close. Did a 20 minute look over this morning and a 45 minute install this afternoon. Really friendly and upfront about pricing and issues. Just replaced the part that was broke and didn't try to upsell me on a whole new unit. Definitely recommend.
Grego2007
AG
FYI Mike said they're about to open a new shop in Tomball. So Magnolia et al will be covered.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
I own Enviromax Services...I will take care of you. Give us a call tomorrow at 713-466-7555... http://emaxteam.com
One of your guys is at my house right now checking out my heater.
JYDog90
AG
Mike from Artic Air just left our house. Did a great job. I called him because he'll service other units other than Trane.

RynoAg
AG
Mike's crew just left my house. Great job, quick service. His new shop is up in Tomball, but still does some work ITL. Highly recommend if you need any AC work.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.