Houston
Sponsored by

Has anyone ever proposed a ban on valet parking?

6,827 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Texan76
schmellba99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In a place like downtown Tine, where parking blows like a $5 illegal Cuban refugee, valet is a great service just to not have to deal with gigantic Charlie Foxtrot that is parking inside the beltway, much less the loop.

Plus, one does not need to worry about getting a chicken **** parking ticket, getting towed, or having to park next to the local body disposal dumpster in a back alley next to the grease trap because actual parking is pretty much a foreign concept, such as is required in the Heights.

If you dont want your shiz stolen, get a console vault and set your alarm to valet mode. Problem solved.

Dont get me wrong, I prefer to park myself because, for me anyway, parking between two lines painted on the ground is a simple task that takes just a few seconds, but if it appears that there is going to be an issue with this and valet is an option, i will spring for the valet and enjoy my time.
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
quote:
Or stop being a lolpoor and get the C7 Vette with Valet mode.

My 99 civic had a valet key. Lol

Valet Key and the Stingray's Valet Mode are two entirely different things.
drumboy
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Or stop being a lolpoor and get the C7 Vette with Valet mode.

My 99 civic had a valet key. Lol

Valet Key and the Stingray's Valet Mode are two entirely different things.

Oh I know, just laughing about how it had one. I don't even know if I ever valeted it.
[url=https://ts.la/erik936611]https://ts.la/erik936611[/url]
Use my referral link to buy a Tesla and get awards like 3 months of Full Self-Driving Capability.

Schedule a Tesla Demo Drive using my referral link.
onceaggie
AG
This thread smells like poor people.
JYDog90
AG
If poor people smell like pretentious people whose whole value as a human being is dependent upon how much money others think I have then you're right on.
drumboy
AG
Can we not say our wife keeps cash readily available?
drumboy
AG
quote:
If poor people smell like pretentious people whose whole value as a human being is dependent upon how much money others think I have then you're right on.

Those smell nothing alike.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
jetch17
AG
schmellba99
AG

RK
AG
quote:
making fun of someone for having cash stashed somewhere just in case is stupid. There are a hundred scenarios in which that could come in handy.

I see what you did there.
Texan76
quote:
quote:
How much overlap is there between the "I refuse to valet anywhere," the "the best steak in town is the one I cook on my backyard grill," and the "uses calculator to determine tip" crowds?
I have a feeling OTL'ers and 'I like chain restaurants' are in there somewhere too (redundant I know)
Along with cargo shorts, weave belts, and cell phone clipped on belt

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.