Houston
Sponsored by

Onion Creek smell like doodoo

3,538 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Flaith
Cole Trickle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Had some friends in town yesterday and was hoping to grab a solid meal at a burger joint. Went with Onion Creek because Cedar Creek is always good and I had never been there. Place was hot as eff and smelled so bad we left. It was absolutely terrible...not sure how anyone was eating in there. Was pretty disappointed with Christian's Tailgate too. Either the Heights needs to step its game up or I picked the 2 ****tiest places in that area to eat yesterday.
jetch17
AG
I guess calling everything "country ass" isn't a far stretch at the creeks?
onceaggie
AG
All the places you mentioned are severely overrated .
RK
AG
You never ever sit inside at a creek establishment. Mostly for the reasons you mentioned.
strohag
AG
If they would drop a few hundred bucks and put these in their drains then they wouldn't have this sewer gas problem.

OXDL45
Ag_07
AG
Well since those are bars and not burger joints, I'd say you need to step your game up. Take some time out of your day and learn where to get a good burger.

As a matter of fact, I think you should start a Where's the Best Burger Thread.

FWIW Cedar Creek constantly smells like vomit.
BBRex
AG
quote:
If they would drop a few hundred bucks and put these in their drains then they wouldn't have this sewer gas problem.

Maybe those would help with the flies, too.
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
Places in Houston with Austin signs everywhere.
Flaith
AG
The Heights Christians has gone completely teets up after being sold off. The last burger I had there was absolutely abysmal. We asked why the ketchup tasted like sh\t, and the waitress admitted that it's some cheap off-brand that the employees all hate.

pathetic
Hotdog Hamblin
AG
Some bars have good food, the ones you mentioned do not.
MAS444
AG
The new owner of Christians White Oak seems like an idiot. Place still packs in the jersey wearers though it seems.
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
quote:
The new owner of Christians White Oak seems like an idiot. Place still packs in the jersey wearers though it seems.
I ordered two Rodeo Clowns there once, they came and they were different colors, one looked like ****, they said oh that's fine just how it came out of the keg, I tried it because I am usually not one to *****, it tasted like ****...

My friend took them back and they said we aren't taking it back because they were fine. I then took them back and just about broke my foot off in the guys ass. They got a new keg and I finally got fresh beer.
Diggity
AG
I think Wescott is the only original Christian's left no?
HvilleAggie
AG
quote:
Correct. He sold off the others to fund his table leveling device.
herb96
AG
^ Yup, also it closes around 9 and not open on Sundays. Most of the kitchen staff use bus transportation.
Stan Crowch
AG
quote:
quote:
Correct. He sold off the others to fund his table leveling device.
I hear he is killing it on that thing.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Yeah, but I hear it really cuts back on his ability to creep on underage customers
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:
Yeah, but I hear it really cuts back on his ability to creep on underage customers
don't be hating on good ole Uncle Steve. He has gotten many of us hammered on jager bombs
Flaith
AG
out of a rubber chicken's ***hole
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.