Houston
Sponsored by

ITL Primary Care Physician Recs

1,417 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TheVarian
archangelus2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's been a long time since I've been to the doctor and I am definitely in need of a checkup. Anyone have strong recommendations for a PCP ITL or not too far OTL? I need someone who will tell it to me straight as I don't have the healthiest lifestyle right now.

Thanks.
captainsimos
We have been going to Johathan M. Magid for the last 5 years. Can't say enough great things about him and his staff. He is located at 1701 Sunset Blvd, phone number is 713-526-5511. He is located in the Medical Clinic of Houston, and any test you need is done in that building.
Echoes97
AG
If you're close to Heights/Washington Dr. Edward Kuo is there. Great guy and they run a pretty efficient office.
Ags #1
AG
Magid
Marvin_Zindler
AG
+2 for Magid.
AggieT
AG
quote:
We have been going to Johathan M. Magid for the last 5 years. Can't say enough great things about him and his staff. He is located at 1701 Sunset Blvd, phone number is 713-526-5511. He is located in the Medical Clinic of Houston, and any test you need is done in that building.

Definitely pick someone at Medical Clinic of Houston. Great facility and Docs. I see Fannila and my wife sees Stoeker-Simon.
txags92
AG
+1 for medical clinic of Houston and +1 for Dr Finnila. Best doc and clinic I have ever been to and 2nd place isn't even close.
jetch17
AG
This thread reminded me it's about time for my annual ball janglin'
MAROON
AG
Thomas Lux at Medical Center of Houston on Sunset
TheVarian
AG
john matocha - houstonian medical associates
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.