Houston
Sponsored by

Q 10

2,675 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by randy828
KW02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Heard on the news this morning that X will be protesting the death of Bland outside the arresting officers house. He also said that the records showing healed cuts on her wrists and weed in her system were suspect.

jetch17
AG
imagine that.
CrossBowAg99
AG
"Joe Horn" his azz
jetch17
AG
agmatt06
AG
he doesn't make money being honest...
KW02
AG
They are protesting at his house because he gets to come home to his house every night and Bland can't do that anymore. It is all the arresting officer's fault that she smoked weed and killed herself.
jetch17
AG
Lol so they did that protest today and got stuck in the front of the dudes apartment complex, couldn't get past the gates
Al Bula
AG
I have a buddy who lives in that apartment complex in Katy, texted him about the protest. He said the complex sent all residents a letter stating that the DPS trooper does NOT live there.

So is QX operating on bad info with his black mafia goons or is this complex lying to all residents?

Complex is the Verona At The Reserve.
strohag
AG
Her family is upset which I totally understand however I find it pretty crappy that someone who was so beloved couldn't get anybody in her family to front the $500 to get her out on bail.
BBRex
AG
Her family said they didn't want the protest. He did it on his own. Gotta get in on a nationwide story.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:
Her family is upset which I totally understand however I find it pretty crappy that someone who was so beloved couldn't get anybody in her family to front the $500 to get her out on bail.

Or answer her calls & texts
swimmerbabe11
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/08/12/armed-black-panthers-march-in-waller-count-texas-oink-oink-bang-bang/
yeahtoast
AG
quote:
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/08/12/armed-black-panthers-march-in-waller-count-texas-oink-oink-bang-bang/
Holy balls that could have escalated quickly.
RK
AG
at least the dude in the 3rd pic is properly indexed.
El Mero Guero
quote:

Dude's got balls. I like it (no homo).
El Mero Guero
quote:
Probably one of few in that group that doesn't shoot sideways.
yeahtoast
AG
quote:
quote:
But it looks so much COOLER!

Here's the Chron link for maximum comment lulz: My favorite comment: Looks like a Klan rally in blackface
El Mero Guero
quote:
quote:
quote:
But it looks so much COOLER!

Here's the Chron link for maximum comment lulz: My favorite comment: Looks like a Klan rally in blackface
Duck Blind
AG
How much does Q10 demand in cash before he shows up and "cares"??
SlackerAg
AG
Q10 must work for TxDOT. He makes traffic worse.
schmellba99
AG
If that had been a Klan or biker rally, everybody would have been arrested and the news would be all over it.
El Mero Guero
quote:
If that had been a Klan or biker rally, everybody would have been arrested and the news would be all over it.
Not sure about that, groups march with guns all the time. Now if the Klan or a bunch of white bikers formed a mob in the middle of one of Houston's major highways and assaulted drivers there would definitely be plenty of arrests. But we as a society hold certain groups to a lower standard of behavior...which is very damaging but makes people "feel good" and even helps earn votes sometimes.
pilot
AG
http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/columnists/falkenberg/article/Headline-goes-here-and-here-5838584.php
randy828
AG
quote:
We're so stupid we are killing ourselves.

At least they said something sensible...shouldn't have just been talking about Planned Parenthood though. They could say that in general.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.