Houston
Sponsored by

Cable/Satellite Recommendations?

710 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Aggielandma12
ZosoAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any recommendations for the 77096 zip? Unfortunately it appears that U-Verse in unavailable at my address. Have never had satellite and have hear bad things about comcast.
TX scallywAG
AG
I've had Dish for a year & really like them. Runs a solid 20% cheaper than Direct TV for me.

Here's a referral code, if you get Dish, use that # & we both get $5 off our bill for 10 months.

The Hopper DVR is great. Holds 3TB worth of recorded shows & you can add additional wired or wireless receivers (called Joeys). The technician also did a great install.

If you do get wifi, the Hopper has a built in Sling Box, allowing remote viewing from a PC or phone/tablet.

Referral info:
---------
Your unique Refer a Friend certificate code is: VCD0013876962.

With DISH Refer a Friend, a current DISH customer and a friend can BOTH save $50 when the friend signs up for DISH!

Here's how it works:

Don't have DISH yet? Sign up and save $50:
Call 855-318-6900 or visit dish.com/refer to order DISH.
Provide your unique Refer a Friend certificate number (VCD0013876962) at the time of order. This $50 offer is otherwise invalid.
-------
---
Class of '10 - A&M Undergrad & Master's Alum
sts7049
AG
honestly, this is like asking "what's better, Chevy or Ford?" you will get replies from all sides.
Mustang1
AG
Directv has root sports that shows Astros & rockets if that makes a difference
Aggielandma12
AG
quote:
Directv has root sports that shows Astros & rockets if that makes a difference

Yep. That's the biggest downside to dish.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.