Houston
Sponsored by

Garth Brooks - Parking

1,064 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by LisaMarie
DuncanAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Going to the 10pm Garth show tomorrow night. We are thinking about going down around 7:45pm to park in a surface lot and then Uber somewhere nearby for dinner. Anyway have any recommendations on where to park? Not having a major parade or an Astros game should help some I would think.
spadilly
S
We parked in the garage next to house of blues and had no trouble getting out after the late show. $20 and less than a 10 minute walk after the show.
I think most of the lots closer were $30-$50.
sts7049
AG
closest street park I could find was at Preston and Caroline last weekend, but that was also the stros game and pride weekend.
dave99ag
AG
We used ParkWhiz and found a lot nearby for the same price as the garage by Toyota Center. A lot of the lots were well into the $40 range though.
hurleyag
AG
We paid $9 for the garage on the corner of Bell and San Jacinto last Saturday.
n_touch
We did Clay and Fannin for the Sat 1030 show and had no problems. Quick walk. Paid $20 and got ther about 1015 or a little after. Doing the same for tonights late show.
LisaMarie
AG
my sister and I are going to the 730 show tonight. if we didn't buy a Toyota Center parking pass when we bought our tickets, can we just drive up to the Toyota Center parking garage and park there? I couldn't find anywhere online how much it is. Is that going to be a cluster? Should we just not bother and try and park somewhere else?
Bondag
AG
quote:
my sister and I are going to the 730 show tonight. if we didn't buy a Toyota Center parking pass when we bought our tickets, can we just drive up to the Toyota Center parking garage and park there? I couldn't find anywhere online how much it is. Is that going to be a cluster? Should we just not bother and try and park somewhere else?

Post pics and we will let you know.
wessimo
AG
Toyota center garage is $30.
LisaMarie
AG
Tons of parking in Toyota center
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.