Houston
Sponsored by

Michael Brown Legend Continues

2,966 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by third coast..
Roy coy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So I go on a sales call to a surgery center this week to take a look at some resinous floors in their OR rooms. (Turns out it was a prior floor my old company installed about 15 years ago) I didn't realize it at the time but it was an prior Brown Hand Surgery Center. Apparently, Mr. Brown had an apartment off the side of the building where he would pull into a garage that led to the apartment where he would being his "girlfriends." Fairly common knowledge what was going on among the nurses as discretion wasn't a strong suit. Apparently there was some missing money ($3M) where someone (maybe authorities) had tore through the apartment trying to find it. Money was never recovered; the apartment has been since demolished. I've never read this but apparently 1 hour after Mr. Brown was pronounced dead in Florida, his body was cremated. So some people think it was staged and he is still alive somewhere.
Texaggie7nine
Him and 2pac are homies.
7nine
DustysLineup
AG
He's playing poker with Ken Lay in Argentina as we speak.
MichaelJ
AG
I think we are beyond calling him "Mr. Brown"
88jrt06
AG
So, expoxy your game?

Blonde dame inquired.
Mucho austin
AG
A 1hr cremation?? That's unpossible
Roy coy
AG
1 hour cremation is what makes the story interesting. Apparently there was also some calls that were not made to next of kin regarding taking him off life support. The whole story left more questions than answers. Again, this is all hearsay.
BarryProfit
By hearsay you mean bull****?
Mucho austin
AG
It takes me a minimum 2 days to get a cremation scheduled.

Even with a lot of paperwork done online there are still many things you need to wait for.

I'm sure a doctor can get a doctor to sign off on a death cert pretty quick, but 1hr won't happen unless something is fishy.
JYDog90
AG
What Mr Brown wants Mr Brown gets.
God-Family-Friends-Ag FB
Man I WANT to believe.
Madman
AG
1 hour! Did he die in the crematorium?
ballchain
testosterbone
AG
That is the face of a guy who needed at least three or four fingers in his butt to blow gak.
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.