Houston
Sponsored by

Another body found in White Oak bayou

4,409 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TheVarian
Ciboag96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another body found in White Oak Bayou near Heights
Finn Maccumhail
AG
Another?

When was the last one?
lb sand
AG
Itl problems
DustysLineup
AG
quote:
Itl problems

You're trying too hard.
CrossBowAg99
AG
A new candy man
Waltonloads08
AG
there are probably dozens more we just haven't found yet in that bayou.

blows my mind when i see people kayaking.
Post removed:
by user
Dr. Faustus
AG
Saw the police cars yesterday morning on my way into work. Had the bike trail blocked off for 100 yds on either side of the I-10E to I-45N direct connect. Figured they'd found a body.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
could be a crackhead

Post removed:
by user
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Water is wet
The sky is blue
Another crackhead
Found in the bayou
Ciboag96
A couple months ago a young homeless man with mental issues, son of a Heights resident, was found in the bayou. Now this homeless guy. Another homeless guy who frequents the area is supposedly missing. Chronicle search shows several bodies have been found there since 2009.

That plus all the mutilated animals being found in the heights....you do the math.
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
A couple months ago a young homeless man with mental issues, son of a Heights resident, was found in the bayou. Now this homeless guy. Another homeless guy who frequents the area is supposedly missing. Chronicle search shows several bodies have been found there since 2009.

That plus all the mutilated animals being found in the heights....you do the math.

A Heights serial killer would make a pretty sensational story. Fortunately, I own a house and have no pets, so it would seem that I am excluded from his victim pool.

The Heights Hacker? The Bayou Killer?
Finn Maccumhail
AG
quote:

I hadn't paid that close of attention. Didn't know about the bodies or the mutilated animals.
RK
AG
you can kill all the homeless people you want, just don't you dare perform any alteration to the structural character of your house.
DTAg09
AG
quote:

is this true?? any articles? There was a Criminal Minds episode that was basically this exact story line.. homeless people disappearing one by one
BBRex
AG
If there is a serial killer targeting the homeless, he's not making much of a dent in the population.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
quote:
If there is a serial killer targeting the homeless, he's not making much of a dent in the population.

Needs to step up his game.

Or we need an underground cabal like in "Hot Fuzz" taking out the riff-raff.
Alex Bregman
AG
Here's an article from this fall on the cat mutilations. They've been happening in Timbergrove and Lazybrook for quite some time. We also have quite a few coyotes, so there's a debate over coyotes or a human being responsible (cops and wildlife folks state they are by coyotes). However, the lady who's been tracking the cases has said there have been cases that definitely weren't by coyote as there was obvious signs of torture and specific mutilation. It seems to have died down conveniently when the story made the news in the fall. Who knows.

http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/heights/crime-courts/article/Cat-mutilations-in-the-Heights-continue-to-5772419.php
Waltonloads08
AG
yeah, im very doubtful we have enough coyotes ITL for this.
Alex Bregman
AG
And tearing down the original bungalows is murder. Cutting down trees too.
TheVarian
AG
$150 Hacker
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.