Houston
Sponsored by

Air Conditioner Repair in Katy

1,569 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by eeaggie11
eeaggie11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any recommendations for air conditioner repair companies in Katy? TIA
SlackerAg
AG
Arctic Air
TraditionsPD
AG
I would go with Enviromax. Jim Wolf owns the company and is a great Aggie. You should give them a call.
88agswin
AG
Thanks for the recommendation Paul. Our office number is 713-466-7555. Our website is http://emaxteam.com
eeaggie11
AG
Thanks Jim. Talked to one of your guys and he is really going the extra mile to get the work done in the time frame I need.
88agswin
AG
quote:
Thanks Jim. Talked to one of your guys and he is really going the extra mile to get the work done in the time frame I need.
That's what I like to hear....another happy customer! Thanks for your business and trust in us. I really appreciate it.
OnlyForNow
AG
Got a question for ya...

Is it normal to run an ac condensate dripline through the attic to a p-trap sewer drain line coming from the washing machine?
eeaggie11
AG
I am very happy with the work your guys did. Jackie really did a great job of getting everything done in a short time span. The in-laws were very happy to have a working AC this weekend which means I have a happy wife. Will definitely recommend you to other people.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.