Houston
Sponsored by

Need recs for large residential renovation

813 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Wodanaz
AgLA06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are contemplating purchasing a home that would require a complete gut job and renovation. We're talking most likely down to the studs, new electrical, plumbing, duct work, etc.

I'm a architecture undergrad that worked in the large scale commercial world in a past life, but no longer practicing. Texas law requires a licensed GC for this as I would be financing with a loan. I'm not looking to do the drawings myself or run the show.

I am looking for recs for GCs that can handle this magnitude of scope. I can get a hold of the original drawings and explain what we want so they wouldn't be dealing with a wishy washy client. I need to get a couple of high level quotes to make a go / no go decision.

Any recs?
DCC99
AG
quote:
Any recs?
Buy a new home.
AgLA06
AG
quote:
quote:
Any recs?
Buy a new home.

Try reading. I'm looking to purchase a particular home to do this renovation. Now if you said buy a different home, maybe.
Aggielandma12
AG
Cody 91
AG
Jeff Beaver is an Ag and my neighbor in Bellaire. He has done two jobs for me and works all over Houston. His number is 713-539-1641.
Wodanaz
AG
Aggies

http://southerngreenbuilders.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.