Houston
Sponsored by

BREAKING NEWS: Anti-Equal Rights Ordinance Petition Loses in Court

12,546 Views | 191 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ryan the Temp
Ryan the Temp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
So here's the dilemma, I choose not to hire a transgender person because of the added risk of controversy and increased legal risk; I get hammered by the ordinance.

I choose to hire a transgender person so I don't run afoul of the ordinance and they end up "not feeling safe" so I have to put in a new bathroom for this precious snowflake who because THEY don't feel like the sex they were assigned like everyone else have to be accommodated by others
This is what happens when you let gays dominate the upper levels of government. Their "issues" before everything else. Just wait until we get a gay or gay transexual president...
You're about 158 years too late, but I guess that means you can blame the Civil War on the gays too, right?
Velvet Jones
AG
As a complete aside, one of my favorite bars in the world is The Thistle. The Thistle is a very cool ex-pat bar with a Scottish theme, English speaking staff and patrons. It's not large, but a ton of fun.

It also has one restroom. A trough large enough for 3, one enclosed toilet and 4 sinks.

It was more than a little awkward the first time I walked in there just to see 2 very attractive ladies fixing their makeup less than 10 feet from where I was unzipping my fly.

I got over it pretty quickly, because nobody else gave a **** about doing their business in front whomever was in the restroom.

Food for thought.
88jrt06
AG
quote:

I just won't ever hire any gays or gay transexuals to begin with so I can avoid this potential pain in the neck.

PS- I don't run my own business

So, gay-obsessed AND totally impotent. Got it.
OCEN99
AG
Relevant dad joke
God-Family-Friends-Ag FB
quote:
quote:

I just won't ever hire any gays or gay transexuals to begin with so I can avoid this potential pain in the neck.

PS- I don't run my own business

So, gay-obsessed AND totally impotent. Got it.

Yep completely obsessed with gays. All I can think about. And don't run my own business so just a total loser as well, obviously.
CrossBowAg99
AG
quote:
Hey, Ryan, since we have a lesbian mayor, I guess Houston is out on the margins w/this "overreaching" ordinance. is that right? Any other big cities get waylaid around the country? Any at all?

Houston's the big-city outlier?
I see that RTT called in the gay backup
CrossBowAg99
AG
quote:
It appears that a "person" with a dong can shower in the men's or women's showers depending on how he/she identifies himself/herself.
And it can literally change by the day, depending on how she feels.

Look wiener boys, I don't mind using the restroom with men and women. I am a BIG boy and can take care of myself However, if I see a freaky looking dude in a dress (who of course thinks that he is a she) go in to the bathroom that my wife and kids are in you better believe that I am going in to wreck shop.
88jrt06
AG
quote:
quote:

Nope.

Dumbass.
88jrt06
AG
quote:
quote:

Look wiener boys, I don't mind using the restroom with men and women. I am a BIG boy and can take care of myself.

No doubt.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
As a complete aside, one of my favorite bars in the world is The Thistle. The Thistle is a very cool ex-pat bar with a Scottish theme, English speaking staff and patrons. It's not large, but a ton of fun.

It also has one restroom. A trough large enough for 3, one enclosed toilet and 4 sinks.

It was more than a little awkward the first time I walked in there just to see 2 very attractive ladies fixing their makeup less than 10 feet from where I was unzipping my fly.

I got over it pretty quickly, because nobody else gave a **** about doing their business in front whomever was in the restroom.

Food for thought.

But did you hold in the fart?
CrossBowAg99
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Nope.

Dumbass.
you're out!

We know

Love It

You finally have freedom

Congratulations
88jrt06
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Look wiener boys, I don't mind using the restroom with men and women. I am a BIG boy and can take care of myself.

-Crossboy
Crossboy can take care of himself....in men AND women's bathrooms; maybe you, too!
Hate to disappoint you; I'm one of those heteros you hope to flip.
Won't work. It's the straight life for me. But please, keep roaming bathrooms, either gender.
The issue clearly turns you on....
SQXVI
AG
I get pretty hard thinking about flopping my man pleasure out in front of the 6 a.m ladies water aerobics silver foxes in the showers at 24-hour fitness.....wearing a platinum blonde wig of course, I'm a lady.
Velvet Jones
AG
quote:
quote:

Food for thought.

But did you hold in the fart?
Well, to be honest I kinda had to drop a grogan, but I'm generally averse to the deuce in the vast majority of public crappers. I was so startled by the ladies that i did an unconscious immediate right turn to the trough and prayed that I wouldn't shart myself.
BlackGoldAg2011
AG
I would just like to address my concern that has cropped up after reading through this thread. RTT's insistance that he is not privy to certain things and directing us to other departments in the city is shocking and appalling. I was under the belief that RTT ran the city and Mayor Parker was just a figure head... belief system shattered

In other news, for those opposed to the ordinance, you better have read it, otherwise you don't get to have an opinion or a voice. Part of the reason this ordinance passed in the face of "overwhelming opposition" (debatable at best), was because the people who showed up at the city council meetings to speak in opposition to it had not read it and based their points and opinions on what the news or an angry coworker told them. These people were immediately made to look like the fools they were when the council members started to ask them questions. This ended up hurting the opposition to the ordinance more than it helped, but i'm sure you knew that already, based on your passion for this issue, i assume you went to the meetings to speak your piece to the council. If so then you also saw that the ration was about 6:1 in favor of the ordinance, at least among the speakers present. As far as being rammed down the public's throat without a vote, it was voted on, and the vote was 11-6 in favor, because the city council votes, not the people. we don't vote on laws here in America because that's how a REPUBLIC works. we don't live in a democracy contrary to public opinion.

Lastly, for those shouting about these deranged men slipping into the women's restroom under this law and yelling that only biological men should be allowed in men's restrooms and vice versa, black and white, end of story, i'm sure you've never gotten tired of waiting in line for the restroom, seen the other gender's restroom unoccupied and gone in that one instead....
[/end rant]

SQXVI
AG
quote:
I would just like to address my concern that has cropped up after reading through this thread. RTT's insistance that he is not privy to certain things and directing us to other departments in the city is shocking and appalling. I was under the belief that RTT ran the city and Mayor Parker was just a figure head... belief system shattered

In other news, for those opposed to the ordinance, you better have read it, otherwise you don't get to have an opinion or a voice. Part of the reason this ordinance passed in the face of "overwhelming opposition" (debatable at best), was because the people who showed up at the city council meetings to speak in opposition to it had not read it and based their points and opinions on what the news or an angry coworker told them. These people were immediately made to look like the fools they were when the council members started to ask them questions. This ended up hurting the opposition to the ordinance more than it helped, but i'm sure you knew that already, based on your passion for this issue, i assume you went to the meetings to speak your piece to the council. If so then you also saw that the ration was about 6:1 in favor of the ordinance, at least among the speakers present. As far as being rammed down the public's throat without a vote, it was voted on, and the vote was 11-6 in favor, because the city council votes, not the people. we don't vote on laws here in America because that's how a REPUBLIC works. we don't live in a democracy contrary to public opinion.

Lastly, for those shouting about these deranged men slipping into the women's restroom under this law and yelling that only biological men should be allowed in men's restrooms and vice versa, black and white, end of story, i'm sure you've never gotten tired of waiting in line for the restroom, seen the other gender's restroom unoccupied and gone in that one instead....
[/end rant]

I've done this several times, but not in anything other than a one-holer
Al Bula
AG
quote:
i'm sure you've never gotten tired of waiting in line for the restroom, seen the other gender's restroom unoccupied and gone in that one instead....
I identify as a male who will use the first free pisser after consuming many 12 oz. bottles of beer.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
I've done this several times, but not in anything other than a one-holer
Been to Asia, I see.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.