Houston
Sponsored by

A few traffic problems...

2,087 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Aggiethruthicknthin
Martin Q. Blank
How long do you want to ignore this user?
good luck out there.
CrossBowAg99
AG
South side!
randy828
AG
Stop and have a few brews and let the cluster f&ck clear out.
LostInLA07
lawless89
Went from la Porte to cypress around 330. Glad I got through there early!
Hulla Baller
AG
Looks pretty normal to me
aTm2004
AG
It was hell! I paid the fee to take the eastex HOV lane and got home about 20 minutes later than I normally do. I don't want to think about how late I would have been had I stayed on the main lanes.
Wife is an Aggie
I left office @ 6 from bellaire & bw8 & made it to ft bend & hwy 6 in my usual 20 minutes. Pretty much go 75 mph the entire way with the exception of the couple miles on bw8 before 59.

It pretty much never takes me longer than 25, 30 absolute max to get home.
Ag_07
AG
quote:

Of course it does. Everyone knows it takes exactly 30 min to get anywhere in this city.
BarryProfit
quote:
I left office @ 6 from bellaire & bw8 & made it to ft bend & hwy 6 in my usual 20 minutes. Pretty much go 75 mph the entire way with the exception of the couple miles on bw8 before 59.

devastor
AG
quote:
quote:

Wife is an Aggie
Haha I know the 30 mins to anywhere jokes around here. If I leave my office (located at Bellaire Blvd & BW8) it rarely takes me over 20-25 minutes to get to the intersection of hwy 6 & ft bend toll. Home is just a few minutes from there.

If I leave the house at 7am the mornings can take up to 40-45 mins, anything longer would be a rare occasion. If I leave before 630am or after 8 it is in the 25 minute range.

There is never traffic on ft bend toll, & the beltway is wide open at pretty much all times between hwy 59 & 288. Once I pass 59 going home I average 75mph the entire way.

My wife hates me bc of how awesome my commute is. If I worked even a few more miles north up BW8 it would probably add 15-20 minutes.. I exit right before it gets pretty bad.
Aggiethruthicknthin
AG
yesterday wasnt too bad. 1hr 15 minutes to katy from mid town. worst day so far this week though. Been averaging 45 minutes each day for way home.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.