Houston
Sponsored by

Medical Malpractice Attorney

2,500 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by third coast..
03_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Curious if anyone here has any recommendations for,or experience with, a medical malpractice attorney?
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Which side? Ambulance chasing scumbag, or scumbag protecting the evil doctor?
03_Aggie
Ambulance chasing.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
No help. I only know the ones keeping the quacks in the operating room. Good luck.
03_Aggie
No problem. it may be something or it may be nothing... but I think it definitely deserves exploration.
C.C. Bay Ag
AG
Paul Gold at Aversano & Gold and the guys at Davis & Davis regularly handle med-mal. Best of luck. Many legitimate med-mal cases are now not economically feasible with the caps on non-economic damages.
My main goal in life is to find a beer as cold as a woman's heart
chico
AG
only one option here....
MAS444
AG
I don't think Paul is doing much med mal anymore. Most aren't. Tommy Hastings is another guy that is. Alex Klein is really, really good.
BSD
AG
quote:
Many legitimate med-mal cases are now not economically feasible with the caps on non-economic damages.

I am finding this out the hard way this week.

If nothing else works and you still want some resolution, you can always file a complaint with the Texas Medical Board.
C.C. Bay Ag
AG
quote:
I don't think Paul is doing much med mal anymore. Most aren't. Tommy Hastings is another guy that is. Alex Klein is really, really good.
Klein is a good recommendation, too. Don't know Hastings personally but have heard good things.
My main goal in life is to find a beer as cold as a woman's heart
Stan Crowch
AG
Alex Padua
713-927-0494

Very sharp attorney.
knoxtom
There are very few left. They capped damages at the same time they made it very expensive to bring a case. Unless the doctor was snorting coke off of your exposed liver while also voting democrat and banging the malpractice board Chiefs daughter and wife at the same time and also feeding his only son to a live crocodile while on msnbc and at least 41 separate and unbiased witnesses can verify each and every fact of the case... Well even then no one will take it because you know, we have to protect those innocent doctors and the 100k a month they are making since obamacare screwed them over by getting them paid on an additional seven million insured who previously wouldn't have had the ability to pay their bills

Ah heck... Chances are pretty good that you vote republican and supported tort reform so suck it up buttercup, this is exactly what you wanted
Spore Ag
Talk about snorting coke!
03_Aggie
Thanks! All names have been passed on.

The potential difficulty is understood. Worse case scenario is that it yields nothing. I'd rather hear it from those that practice in the area than make our own assumption.
MAS444
AG
Anyone who emphasizes multiple practice areas outside of personal injury/medical malpractice on their website is probably not the right person for a medical malpractice case. I would ask if they have ever actually litigated a medical malpractice lawsuit their self. Just FYI.
03_Aggie
Makes sense. We've talked about the need to explore this avenue a couple of times but his mind has, rightfully so, been on battling the health issue. When he texted me that he reached out to a name that came up on google I thought asking here might yield better results.

agz win
AG
Mark Lanier is a big dog that could point you to some one that may be able to find a golden nugget or two.

At the least, try and get on his annual party guest list.

http://www.lanierlawfirm.com/attorneys/w_mark_lanier.htm
Texan76
Davis and Davis does it.

Randy Sorrells at Abraham Watkins does it.
ttuhscaggie
AG
F-yeah! Cause no fat cat Doctors never helped nobody!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Post removed:
by user
BMX Bandit
Was she a working girl?
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.