Houston
Sponsored by

Wood Fence Contractor - West Houston

1,367 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by sts7049
DuncanAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone recommend a good wood fence contractor? Need to get a big on replacing my fence.

Thanks
Texan76
My handy man Epie Zavala is a great wood fence builder and very reasonable. 713-204-3299.

He also gets it done without wasting a bunch of time.
sixbarag
Sponsor
AG
Stallion Fence 832.525.9959
sangredevino
If you go with cedar make sure they use aluminum nails.
sts7049
AG
we're going with Tim's Fences. work will be done next week but so far i've been pleased with the process of working with them.
sts7049
AG
quote:
If you go with cedar make sure they use aluminum nails.

why?
aggiechance
AG
Astro Fence. Jared. 713.869.5111 He did our fence, our inlaws fence, and our neighborhood clubhouse metal gate, and the commercial side of the business does the fences for the large construction projects in Houston. Top notch and great guys.
sangredevino
the oil in cedar reacts with the galvanized coating on the nails most fence contractors use. this causes a black streak down the plank over time. The aluminum is weather resistant and does not react with the cedar.
Z100
AG
Anyone care to share what you are getting quoted/paying per foot? Less than $20?
TIA
sts7049
AG
quote:
the oil in cedar reacts with the galvanized coating on the nails most fence contractors use. this causes a black streak down the plank over time. The aluminum is weather resistant and does not react with the cedar.
ahh gotcha. well, our quote with tim's includes aluminum nails. i didn't know why that was however.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.