Houston
Sponsored by

I have it on good authority....

3,032 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by cushlash
David_Puddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
that Buscemi (aka highwayman) will be going on a bachelorparty in New Orleans this weekend and not drinking a drop of alcohol. I've never even heard of such a thing. Why even go? I bet his friends think he's just as big of a dildo as Texags does.
Texaggie7nine
Maybe that's a good thing. Maybe alcohol is what led him to post such creepy things on TexAgs. Maybe he's normal when he's not drunk.
7nine
jetch17
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG

Puddy still taking highwayman to the wood chipper
David_Puddy
AG
Maybe he will pack one of the heads in his freezer in his suitcase. Then he'll have someone to talk to when all of his friends are drunk and having fun while he is sitting in the corner flicking his bean.
David_Puddy
AG
Buscemi apparently indicated via a group text that he will be raging on Monster and Red Bull. What a mouth breathing moron
Texaggie7nine
Do yall two have mutual friends or does he just add you to group txts because he loves you?
7nine
David_Puddy
AG
One mutual friend. A couple of my good buddies know the mutual friend pretty well and I think he has managed to weird them out over texts. One of them may or may not even post here, rambling at 4 am on occassion.
Furlock Bones
AG
Raybans guy
cushlash
I am trying to win your 10k back tonite from Vegas!!! Consider it done with rayguy
David_Puddy
AG
You should aim for those lawyer fees instead, freak
DustysLineup
AG
Where did Patch touch you?
Lloyd 19inchmas
Buscemi thinks the chicks at Babes are yucky.
cushlash
Ray guy made it happen this weekend folks! Boom and ****! Had a gun shooting 1's all night!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.