Houston
Sponsored by

Shell Houston Open

1,905 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Tom Hagen
WES2006AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got some free passes to the SHO this weekend. Anybody have any insight as to the best place to park? Also, they are in the Champions Pavillion, is that something I should be excited about?
gougler08
AG
Park at IAH and take the shuttle over to the course (I think its $5/person) unless you were given a parking pass with the free tickets.

The Champions Pavilion is on 18 and has some TVs and places to sit...you'll still have to buy food/beer though
WES2006AG
AG
quote:
Park at IAH and take the shuttle over to the course (I think its $5/person) unless you were given a parking pass with the free tickets.

The Champions Pavilion is on 18 and has some TVs and places to sit...you'll still have to buy food/beer though

Gotcha, was hoping it would be like a luxury suite.
gougler08
AG
Yeah you didn't get that lucky...you can get free food and non-adult beverages if you go with someone who works for Shell. The company hospitality tent is along the 18th fairway so you may want to try and get in that to save some cash
07fta07
AG
Champions will be good this weekend if the forecast holds because you'll be able to get out of the rain. Food and drinks available for purchase.
sts7049
AG
yeah, the champions pavilion isn't that exciting minus the shelter and chairs.

my shell ID gets me in our sponsor tent with free food, though sadly, however, no booze in there.
Ag_07
AG
Had tickets last year in the Continental Club at #17 green.

Talk about an awesome deal. Free food (brunch, then lunch, and snacks) and full open bar.

This year it's back to GA
gougler08
AG
quote:
yeah, the champions pavilion isn't that exciting minus the shelter and chairs.

my shell ID gets me in our sponsor tent with free food, though sadly, however, no booze in there.
Yeah same here...I'll be out there on Saturday so hoping I can avoid the rain as I make the trek down to the 16th green box
07fta07
AG
quote:
Had tickets last year in the Continental Club at #17 green.

Talk about an awesome deal. Free food (brunch, then lunch, and snacks) and full open bar.

This year it's back to GA

It's the Capital One Club this year. It'll spoil you fast. I'll be there all week.
Tom Hagen
AG
quote:
It's the Capital One Club this year. It'll spoil you fast. I'll be there all week.

GFY!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.