Houston
Sponsored by

Notice: Decent citizens be forewarned

6,102 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by BusterAg
The Milkman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://www.reddit.com/r/houston/comments/2x90kg/big_organized_bicycle_ride_tomorrow_evening_xpost/

Looks like Critical Mass will be clogging things up tomorrow. Hopefully we'll already be to cookoff by then.

A gem of a quote from the posting

quote:
The police help at busy intersections and most of the people along the route look at it as a big parade.
onceaggie
AG
What a great originization critical ass is
Ag_07
AG
quote:
What a great originization critical ass is

It's not an organization. It's a movement
swimmerbabe11
I always feel really awkward when people on my MS150 team invite me to Critical Mass.

I don't want to go, but I never know a good way to nicely explain.
jamaggie06
AG
remind to throw some tacks in their way...

There's not a better way than to make people hate you even more than making traffic worse.
Big Cat `93
AG
Critical Mass + trail rides = a great weekend to be out of town.
Ag_07
AG
Where do they ride?

I have to be at a rehearsal tomorrow evening off Main down by the museum district. Followed by dinner down around Montrose and Westheimer.
herb96
AG
Actually, it's the best time to go. The weather will be nice, hipster chicks are starting to shed their winter fat and all the duallys with cattle guards will be safely parked out at NRG.
NorthHollywoodHenry
AG
Al Bula
AG
quote:
Where do they ride?
I don't think those sh theads post the route ahead of time. It would be a perfect time for them to f ck up traffic between downtown and Med Center/Reliant with Cookoff going on. Hope that is not the case.
Boo Weekley

Someone post the Paul Walker/Critical mass gif. One of the funniest things I have ever seen
HBCanine08
AG
Austin 2.0. Tired of all these damn hipsters from Austin and transplants from Dallas, along with everyone else moving here, trying to make Houston trendy. Gtfo
yeahtoast
AG
quote:

Someone post the Paul Walker/Critical mass gif. One of the funniest things I have ever seen
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
quote:
quote:
Where do they ride?
I don't think those sh theads post the route ahead of time. It would be a perfect time for them to f ck up traffic between downtown and Med Center/Reliant with Cookoff going on. Hope that is not the case.

Why would they post their route when there are dip****s like the following around?

quote:
remind to throw some tacks in their
CrossBowAg99
AG
Hey dip****, they used to post their route before they really pissed everyone in town off. So STFU!
Texaggie7nine
pitiful asses
7nine
OnlyForNow
AG
It'd be a shame for te cops to actually enforce traffic laws.
Boo Weekley
It's like a big Freebirds and Star Pizza joint company outing.
drivinwest
AG
Same here. Also have a good friend from HS who sends me invites to their events.
agnerd
AG
If a friend ever invites me, I'm going to show up and stop for every stop sign and stop light right in the middle of the road with my bike sideways across the lane. Might even be "checking my phone" when the light turns green to miss they cycle and further delay them. Since they value impeding traffic so much, I will obviously be their hero.
anaggieshusband
You know those guys who go into stores and restaurants with rifles, just to let everyone know they have a right to do it?
Silvy
AG
Did anyone bust out some obstacles?
OnlyForNow
AG
Holy crap!
BusterAg
AG
1) buy old crappy jalope off the side of the road for cash.
2) find out where critical mass organizers work
3) illegally park said old jalope in a way that sandwiches in critical mass organizer's car so that they can not get home. Bonus points if you take off the wheels before you leave. Double bonus if this is the day of a critical mass event.
4) ???
5) profit.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.