Houston
Sponsored by

Houston to Denver nonstop - $85 roundtrip

1,790 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Jock 07
Dr. Venkman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://www.travelzoo.com/top20/87294839-1964756_360/

-taxes and fees included
-March thru June
-Tuesday/Wednesday departure and return
-Spirit Airlines baggage fees (purchased before online check-in):
  • free "personal item": 12" x 14" x 16"
  • $35 for carry on each way
  • $30 first checked bag each way
  • $40 second checked bag each way

Book By: ASAP -- these fares are not advertised by airlines and may sell out at any time
aTm2004
AG
Spirit is smart...you think it's a cheap flight to and from Denver, but they know you'll have the munchies on the flight back and spend about $250 in chips and peanuts.
Texaggie7nine
Bring me back magic brownies.
7nine
The Wonderer
AG
Spirit SUCKS....
Texaggie7nine
BTW, if you look at the right days, you can get a round trip to Denver with SW for cheaper.
7nine
Dr. Venkman
AG
quote:
Spirit is smart...you think it's a cheap flight to and from Denver, but they know you'll have the munchies on the flight back and spend about $250 in chips and peanuts.
I'd say that's more you being dumb, than them being smart. I've never flown with them, but it seemed like a good deal. Even checking a bag would be $145 all in round-trip.

quote:
BTW, if you look at the right days, you can get a round trip to Denver with SW for cheaper.
I'd like to see that. $49 each way is the cheapest I've seen in the past 10 years. And even that fare is rare. $82 each way + tax/fees is the cheapest I see on their website.
aTm2004
AG
It seems your sarcasm meter is broken, doc. I'd suggest asking a colleague to write you a prescription for some blue pills and then going home, kicking your yard 'can off your wife, and diving in. **** some of that anger out.
Texaggie7nine
My bad I forgot it was $49 not $39
7nine
htxag09
AG
I fly to Denver every 6 weeks for work. This is a pretty good deal. Though, IMO, not worth flying spirit. My last trip cost $105 on United round trip.
Jock 07
AG
quote:
quote:
I'd say that's more you being dumb, than them being smart. I've never flown with them, but it seemed like a good deal. Even checking a bag would be $145 all in round-trip.

quote:
I'd like to see that. $49 each way is the cheapest I've seen in the past 10 years. And even that fare is rare. $82 each way + tax/fees is the cheapest I see on their website.
Until the one flight of the day gets cancelled and they won't do **** for you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.