Houston
Sponsored by

Roofing Company Recs.

1,522 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by mustang6tee8
megs03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Those of you on the Northwest side of Houston (Jersey Village, Cypress, etc.), anyone have a roofing company recommendation?
THANKS!
aggiedent
AG
www.southwesternroofing.net/

Off Jones Rd. The owner is Vincent. Have used them for 20 years. Very reliable.
GoodOlAg05
AG
Corey Construction Roofing - 832-300-3700. I actually work there - we do residential and commercial turnkey roofing. Let me know how we can help!
JaredFuller
AG
http://www.traditionconstruction.com

This is my families roofing company. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau and have an A rating. We are also proud members in good standing with the Roofing Contractors association of Texas.

Jones12
AG
quote:
http://www.traditionconstruction.com

This is my families roofing company. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau and have an A rating. We are also proud members in good standing with the Roofing Contractors association of Texas.

Who are you guys buying shingles from? I'd love to set up a meeting sometime. Bet I could save you some money and funnel in a few leads.

Shjones@southernshingles.com
SouthernRoofing
Southern Roofing Texas www.SouthernRoofingTx.com has been in business since 2000 serving NW Houston. Southern is rated A+ by BBB, a certified GAF installer. Southern specialize in residential roof repair and replacement. Because we are a certified GAF factory installer, we can offer you an upgrade to a GAF Certified 3-Part Weather Stopper Roof Protection System and back it with a 50 year transferable GAF warranty along with our 10 year installation guarantee. Call 832.819.5791
mustang6tee8
AG
GAF
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.