Houston
Sponsored by

Honeywell Lynx Plus security system--Reset system

706 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by aggiemike02
AGGIE70MAN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just bought a new house that had a Honeywell Lynx Plus security system installed by the previous owner (I believe its a L3000 model). Unfortunately the previous homeowner passed away and I cannot figure out the master code. I really do not want a monitoring service, I just want a technician to come out and reset the system for me and make sure the 1 motion , 4 door & 4 window sensors are working properly. Honestly I would love to figure out how to do this myself so I don't have to take off work to wait around for a technician but right now I really just want to get this set up ASAP. I've called a lot of security companies and they will not use the Honeywell Lnyx system I have and they'll have to replace it with there own system; which I do not want to do since I have a perfectly good system already installed. Anyone know of a company in the Houston area (I live near Cypress) that will work with this system or have any ideas of what I can do myself?

Thanks!
aggiemike02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
diy alarm forum is your friend...

http://www.livewatch.com/forum
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.