Houston
Sponsored by

What is going in at SW corner of E. TC Jester and 18th?

2,127 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by drumboy
Hoyt Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks like an old pharmacy, but the lights are turned on now, with a rent-a-cop present. Also saw Comcast and another service company doing prepwork.
drumboy
AG
Timbergrove Nextdoor group says its a 24 hour Urgent Care clinic.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
It was once an Eckerd's.

I've noticed the security car there late night and wondered.
TXAG 05
AG
From The Leader:
quote:
In the case of the old Eckerd/CVS at 1925 E. T.C. Jester Blvd., which has been vacant for at least 10 years, the answer is affirmative. Leasing agent Hunter Jaggard with Avison Young said that a contract was signed last week on the 15,000 square foot space. It will be a 24-hour medical center. The center's name is not known at the present time but the company also operates a clinic in Sugarland.

Jaggard has been working to lease the space for a year and at one time was talking with a brewery who was interested in the space, which backs up to White Oak Bayou, but said, they "couldn't make it work."
wessimo
AG
Damn a brewery there would have been awesome.
drumboy
AG
quote:
Damn a brewery there would have been awesome.
Not for my liver. Hughies is bad enough.
Al Bula
AG
I'm not seeing a brewery in an old drug store. Guess cooler heads prevailed. Thankfully.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Am I the only one who feels a little more cavalier about starting late night knife fights at La Pachanga, knowing there will be emergency care nearby?
drumboy
AG
quote:
Am I the only one who feels a little more cavalier about starting late night knife fights at La Pachanga, knowing there will be emergency care nearby?

I'm with you. I had some great times at Pachangas in Atascasita but the one on 19tb looks a little more authentic.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.