Houston
Sponsored by

Houston Will Never Be The Same Once I Get This

3,060 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by htxag09
Madman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://thecashcannon.com/index.php?category=3&refineby=&product=16

Texaggie7nine
Do they make one for loose change? I would use it on bums.
Jack Cheese
AG
Rain machine
nomadic_ag
AG
Dude, houseless people is the preferred nomenclature.
Catch
AG
Believe it or not, Strippers actually get pretty annoyed when you make it rain. Even if it's with a few hundred singles. They still gotta pick all that **** up. ****ing prima donnas.
Skinny Wrinkles
AG
quote:
Believe it or not, Strippers actually get pretty annoyed when you make it rain. Even if it's with a few hundred singles. They still gotta pick all that **** up. ****ing prima donnas.

I guess picking up singles is beneath them.
Madman
AG

Neil deGrasse Tyson did a funny bit about how much money you have to make to still bend down and pick up a quarter or not.
Catch
AG
quote:
quote:

I guess picking up singles is beneath them.

Yeah, they're all smiles when they do it, but I've heard the *****ing and moaning about it after the fact first hand. That's what I get for actually talking to stripers. Though it was actually kind of funny.
Madman
AG
Maybe you should stop pretending they are people.
Catch
AG
quote:

But then you miss out on all the good gossip. Like which one's will suck your dick in the champagne room and who supplies the coke. You can't pay for that kind of trust.
Madman
AG
quote:
quote:

But then you miss out on all the good gossip. Like which one's will suck your dick in the champagne room and who supplies the coke. You can't pay for that kind of trust.
Coke you say? well maybe Im in. These days I can barely stand or walk for too long. Maybe I should visit one of these establishments with different goals in mind.
drumboy
AG
quote:
Do they make one for loose change? I would use it on bums.

First time at a strip club, I was 17 at Royal Palace on 10/Normandy, somebody kept throwing quarters at the stage and strollers were yelling and couldn't figure out who was doing it. I was in paradise.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Lolpoors that use singles when making it rain...
htxag09
AG
Yeah, some ******* got annoyed when we used this machine. We ignored them and stuck to the ones who got giddy because of it. A word of caution, it shoots money out REALLY fast...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.