I recently accepted a job offer in Austin, so I will be relocating in the next couple of weeks. My 1 bedroom apartment is up for grabs at$969/month. The apartment is only 572 square feet, but the layout makes it feel much bigger. If you call the leasing office, you will see that this same apartment is starting at about $1200/month, so you're truly getting a steal. It is located just north of Interstate 10 on T C Jester, in the Heights/Timbergrove area. The complex is called Stonewood: http://www.stonewoodapartmenthomes.com/Stonewood/index.aspx

The apartment is in one of the most desirable areas of Houston, literally minutes away from Washington Avenue, Memorial Park, White Oak Bayou trails, and of course all of the bars, restaurants, and coffee shops in the Heights.

Apartment Includes:

Washer/Dryer in the Unit
Crown Molding
Walk-in Closet
Balcony
Community Resort-Style Pool
24 Hour Business Center
24 Hour Gym (Recently Renovated with New Equipment)
Regular Community Events

The apartment is available starting on January 1st of 2015. You would be taking over my lease, so no deposit is required, since I have already paid one. The lease goes until the end of October 2015. Please email me at my name@gmail.com if you or someone you know is interested.

Thanks and Gig 'Em!