Houston
Sponsored by

59S at 610 Rant

6,009 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by cc10106
schmendeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
88jrt06
AG
quote:
feel free to explain what you meant, instead of pretending you're above it all after the fact.
Twice was enough. As I said, you seem a step slow. Explain yourself... a refreshing change!

Nice deflection.

And at this point, I'm not "pretending" I'm above it. Given your lack of comprehension, I am "above it".
(That's not bragging, just sticking to my policy regarding battles of wits with the unarmed...)

But, please, go on, explain! Someone could care.
Texaggie7nine
quote:
Nice deflection.

That's all you have done. Quite ****tily I may add.
7nine
Skinny Wrinkles
AG
I like to go five under in the fast lane since it forces traffic to adhere to my speed, thus slowing down the flow and increasing safety.
88jrt06
AG
quote:

anyway, you can keep justifying your crappy behavior. Chances are you will never get ticketed or shot. Just know that I am wishing bad things on you people.
I believe this was left for you, 7/9!
Not by me. Funny stuff.
Texaggie7nine
7nine
texsn95
AG
"Worst thread of the year" award perhaps?
cc10106
quote:
I always tailgate the car in front of me to not let anyone cut in and then drive in the middle of both lanes when I get closer to 610.
This is similar to when pulling up to a stop sign that has room for two cars to turn from, and dickeyes always pull ahead of the person that got to the stop sign FIRST and block their view and prevent them from making a safe turn. If i am in this situation i stop in the middle so they can't do this and make them wait. That said, if i pull up after someone already stopped and is waiting to turn, i stop a few feet back so i can see around them and have a better view of oncoming traffic.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.