Houston
Sponsored by

Wild West Brew Fest - May 1,2

2,634 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by cgarcia23147
cgarcia23147
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Check out the Katy Wild West Brew Fest, WWBF. Early bird tickets are on sale now, through the end of this month. This is an event that my Rotary club puts on annually. We are pretty close to announcing two additional music acts as well.

I'd love to answer any questions you may have. The launch party on Friday night will be outstanding. We will have some great, unique beer that will only be available at this venue. Please "like" our FB page as well for updated information.
cgarcia23147
Hey guys, can anyone recommend someone in the restaurant/food industry that may want to be involved in our event?

We are currently trending to an attendance of 6,500 people for Saturday, May 2. Friday night's VIP Launch Party will be capped at 800 people. There will be 4 bands on Saturday and one Friday night.

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Ag_07
AG
What's the music lineup?

I'd suggest posting it online.
swimmerbabe11
Contact Food Truck Friday
Jock 07
AG
What breweries have signed on already?
Ag_07
AG
Hate to be a Debbie Downer here but these are all questions in which the answers should be posted on the website, flier, social media pages, etc.
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
Hate to be a Debbie Downer here but these are all questions in which the answers should be posted on the website, flier, social media pages, etc.
cgarcia23147
Thanks for your comments. I've raised your concerns with the chair of WWBF. The one thing I'll say is this event is put on by the Katy Rotary club, meaning we are all volunteers.

I hope some of this helps:

We will have ~ 150,000 sq ft outside Katy Mills Mall, specifically between Sun & Ski Sports and Bass Pro Shops. The VIP Hop House is ~ 6400 sq ft and climate controlled. This same tent will be used for the VIP Launch Party Friday, May 1st. For the launch party we will have: No Label, Karbach, St. Arnolds, Ft. Bend Brew, Southern Star and 8th Wonder. These breweries are all in the process of brewing special beers that we will "launch" that night. For instance, Karback is currently brewing a Jack Daniels infused beer for us.

In addition to this tent, we will have a 2400 sq ft tent strictly for Texas craft breweries, another 2400 sq ft tent strictly for breweries who won awards at the 2014 Great American Brew Fest in CO. We will have a 2400 sq ft tent for our silent auction and another 2400 sq ft tent for games (horseshoes, washers, cornhole, etc...) Besides all of these tents, we will have breweries that will have their own tent set up within the parameters. Just last month the Katy WWBF was named the #2 beer fest in the U.S. by Beer Yeti, http://www.beeryeti.com/top-5-beer-festivals.html.

I'll do my best to answer any questions out there, and have our site updated. If you happen to "like" our FB page, there are updates that go out about every other day.

We are also in the need for VOLUNTEERS! You can volunteer for a 1/2 day shift and get in for free, plus the after party.

Sorry for all the words.
Goodest Poster
AG
C Garcia,
PM me contact info and we can discuss us partnering with crawfish boil.
JS
cgarcia23147
Thank you for that. You can email me at my user name @ gmail. I am not able to PM.
cgarcia23147
Hey guys, thanks for your feedback. We have a partial list of brewers up on our site now. Here's the direct link, http://www.katybrewfest.com/brewers-at-the-event.html Please know that each brewer will have at least 3 different taps.

If you do your own home brew, it's not too late to enter our Home Brew Competition, http://www.katybrewfest.com/home-brew-comp.html

We've also officially made a music announcement, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Katy-Wild-West-Brew-Fest/173696302747587?fref=nf

Again, thanks for your feedback. I've been able to get some, if not most, of your requests taken care of. If you have more questions and concerns, just let me know.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.