Houston
Sponsored by

Health Insurance for Sm Biz in Houston help

1,291 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Take Command
Harkrider 93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know of an Aggie who can help set up health insurance for a small business in Katy?
BarryProfit
I'd call the folks at Wortham.

Regardless of who you call, prepare your anus.
KW02
AG
Call Obama, he is the one that screwed you.
MrJonMan
AG
I just signed up for a new policy, pricing is outrageous
03TXAG
AG
I've heard good things about Business Health Strategies. www.bhstrategies.com
Aggie65
AG
Mark Kennedy at Benefit Concepts
Take Command
quote:
Anyone know of an Aggie who can help set up health insurance for a small business in Katy?
Hi Harkrider, I'm an Ag and a new TexAgs sponsor. I'd be happy to help you out!

We have a new health insurance solution that's perfect for small businesses and way better (and cheaper) than trying to buy a group plan. It's called a "defined contribution" setup where you specify the amount you want to pay for each employee class and then they shop for the benefits they need. It almost always results in happier employees because they can buy exactly what they want, and significant bottom line savings for you. Here's some more info. You still get all the tax deductions, etc.

It used to be getting on a group plan was cheaper. But the way Obamacare works, if you're under 50 employees, a group plan is a bad bad bad deal now.

Would love to help you out! My phone number is (214-224-0990 x101) and email is (jack@takecommandhealth.com).
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.