Houston
Sponsored by

Ags in the UK coming home over the next month?

1,841 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by JYDog90
Dr. Venkman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm purchasing some books from a used book seller near Manchester and it's uncertain if they will arrive in time for Christmas if shipped. I can ship them to anywhere in the UK if someone can bring them to the U.S. Thanks for any help.
BMX Bandit
Good luck in getting your opium here.
Dr. Venkman
AG
^that reminds me. Whoever brings them over CANNOT open the books.
GiggityAg01
AG
How many books are we talking? I might be flying over and back mid-december but I'm adverse to checking a bag.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
Don't forget to mention that you are a Nigerian Prince, and ask for bank routing information.
Dr. Venkman
AG
quote:
How many books are we talking? I might be flying over and back mid-december but I'm adverse to checking a bag.
Three books: approximately 10.5 x 7.5 x 2 inches each. Will you have a mailing address?
Cibalo
those books are the size of a ream of paper each. That is a lot of suitcase real estate.
Dr. Venkman
AG
hmmm...I may just take my chances and ship it.
Cibalo
I mean I'm going to me in Manchester Dec 7-14 and then Scotland and then German but that's too much book to be carrying around for that long and I need to try and buy some presents while I'm there as well. I think you're best bet is to get them shipped
Texaggie7nine
Just put the opium bags up your butt.
7nine
JYDog90
AG
Good luck with your "books".
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.