Houston
Sponsored by

What on earth just buzzed the heights?

5,466 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by BBRex
GiggityAg01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Something flew over close enough to set off every car alarm in the neighborhood. Was it military?
El Dude-a-rino
AG
Heard it at the office. Sounded like a building coming down.
wrinkledink
AG
Yea, what the hell was that? heard it and I'm in the galleria!
AggieDave02
AG
Someone on reddit (I know, I know) said they think it was an F-16 ... I didn't hear it, but other people are saying it was hauling ass.
Jackal99
AG
Maybe Ryan went to Pancho's after all.
Biz Ag
Hoyt Ag
AG
Scared the hell out of me. Sounded like it was a few feet from the rooftop in Shady Acres.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
It flew over me as well way out here in Fulshear
jetch17
AG
Aliens
Finn Maccumhail
AG
SJL's new motorized ped-egg
AggieTJ
AG
A comment from the Oak Forest FB page... too priceless:

"Don't want to start something but seems I read recently that Russia was going to start patrolling the Gulf of Mexico so that might be happening. They should not be coming into our air space."

AggieT
AG
quote:

LostInLA07
AG
It's the rooskies
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
Now that, my friend, is f'n hilarious.

Waltonloads08
AG
quote:

"Don't want to start something but seems I read recently that Russia was going to start patrolling the Gulf of Mexico so that might be happening. They should not be coming into our air space."

Pretty typical. I wish I never joined that fb group, it has really brought down my view on human intelligence.
drumboy
AG
quote:
quote:

Pretty typical. I wish I never joined that fb group, it has really brought down my view on human intelligence.

A poster in the Timbergrove group last night was offering a mouse that was huddled in the corner of their porch. They even included a picture of the mouse. I wanted to offer my mouse stomping services.
AW96
AG
Just saw this tonight, but I was thinking the same thing over here in Katy. I was fully expecting to hear a crash/ explosion sound right after because it sounded like it was right on top of our house. Never heard anything like that before above my home. Did anyone figure out what it was?
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
I couldn't believe the mouse post
AggieTJ
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

A poster in the Timbergrove group last night was offering a mouse that was huddled in the corner of their porch. They even included a picture of the mouse. I wanted to offer my mouse stomping services.

I'll see your mouse, and raise you an orphaned litter of possums: back upon a time, just a while ago, someone found a family of baby possums with no mama and took to the Oak Forest page seeking help (and probably companionship as well). Anyway, the recs for help just went through the roof. "What do I do with a litter of possums?", and then one funny sumbish who I now admire, busts out with a "get a shovel" comment.
Me being me, I thought nothing of it, being that I have to deal with possums on a regular basis. What would I do with a litter of those nasty little fat rats? Well, the shovel comment continues to ring true to me.

Anyway, the guy gets BBQ'd by the Oak Forest group do-gooders, shamed to all hell, because apparently he didn't have an animal sanctuary in mind... but I can't argue with him. To anyone looking to buy... remember the Oak Forest motto: "Newlywed or nearly dead... or f*(king crazy and won't move to Katy."
BarryProfit
That description of OF doesnt really ring very true any longer.
sayas2005
AG

Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:

sts7049
AG
quote:

good lord
BBRex
AG
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2854551/What-loud-bangs-heard-Britain-Twitter-bombarded-reports-mysterious-noises-military-denies-RAF-jets-cause.html?ito=social-facebook
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.