Houston
Sponsored by

***Official Houston Ferguson Riot Thread***

2,633 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by CheeseSndwch
DCC99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone? What part uh tha Tine we burnin' down?
Ryan the Temp
AG
I've got O'Reilley, Auto Zone, Advance Auto Parts, TitleMax, Popeye's and a shady convenience store within three blocks of my house. I'd say my neighborhood would be a good candidate.
Al Bula
AG
Other thread was deleted? Wow.
DCC99
AG
quote:
I've got O'Reilley, Auto Zone, Advance Auto Parts, TitleMax, Popeye's and a shady convenience store within three blocks of my house. I'd say my neighborhood would be a good candidate.
Prepare your anu-- oh, wait.
GiggityAg01
AG
quote:
11th and Shepard?

Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
quote:
11th and Shepard?

Yep.
BigPuma
AG
not like the heights is immune from arson anyway....although its been a few years.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
I used to drive by a liquor store/beauty supply store on Richmond and Fondren. That should be ground zero.
94chem
Just stay outta Texas City, Pasadena, and Deer Park. You set something on fire down there, chunks will land in Bryan.
SlackerAg
AG
If anything happens, the real-estate developers will just build more townhouses on the burned out lots.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
quote:
If anything happens, the real-estate developers will just build more townhouses on the burned out lots.
If there's a big enough fire, maybe we'll get a new AMLI box yuppie/stripper dorm, too.
Ryan the Temp
AG
howdydamnit04
AG
quote:

TitleMax got your money,
Your money,
Your real money,
Ha ha we gonna get robbed!
E
AG
I live between 34th and 610 off Ella. We got a Popeyes, KFC, EZPawn, two car washes, Burger King, etc... I'm fugged!
SQXVI
AG
quote:
I live between 34th and 610 off Ella. We got a Popeyes, KFC, EZPawn, two car washes, Burger King, etc... I'm fugged!

Lotta great handjobs available in that area
CheeseSndwch
The news showed a crowd blocking the intersection at MLK and OST.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.