Houston
Sponsored by

conroe vet recommendation

2,709 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by sts7049
sts7049
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
anyone got a recommendation for a vet in conroe? need to get my dad's dog in for some shots and set up on flea treatments.

TIA.
Martin Q. Blank
Check your local VFW.
burnerET
The 3rd saturday of every month, at tractor supply on I45, they have a pet shot clinic. Just had our german shorthair pointer done last weekend. For all her vaccinations, heart worm test and 6 month supply of heart worm meds was 85ish. 85 would barely get you in the door at a vet. If you're set on using a vet though, we use Pets Paw right in front of academy or Conroe Vet Clinic on fm 1314@ HWY 105 E.
sts7049
AG
i'm not opposed to using the clinic at tractor supply - i like that idea. would i be able to get flea meds from them as well? thanks for the other recs too.
burnerET
Not sure on the flea medicine. I think they had a combo heart worm/ flea med, but we didn't get it due to already being on flea med. If they dont, we just ordered it online for our dogs. We use comfortis, it was fair priced and has worked well. Not a single flea on them. Let me know if you got any other questions
tallpaul00
AG
We live in Montgomery and have been using the Mobile Vet Clinic for years for our dog's annual shots.

http://www.themobilevetclinic.com
aggiedrew08
AG
Conroe Vet Clinic on fm 1314 @ HWY 105 E is where I take my dog, usually plenty of appointments the have multiple vets so the get people in and out pretty quick.
Mr.Bond
AG
quote:
Conroe Vet Clinic on fm 1314 @ HWY 105 E is where I take my dog, usually plenty of appointments the have multiple vets so the get people in and out pretty quick.
byfLuger41
AG
North Loop Animal Hospital
406 North Loop 336 W, Conroe, TX 77301
(936) 756-7007

My family has used them for almost 30 years. Aggie owned and operated as well...
TX_AG_10
AG
+1 for Conroe Vet Clinic.
nuRowdy
I recommend that you not live in Conroe.
byfLuger41
AG
quote:

Why?
Mr.Bond
AG
quote:
sts7049
AG
quote:
A+ advice, thanks.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.