Who else wants amazing Home Theater, Home Automation, Home Security and Commercial Audio/Video solutions? We can help, and have a special offer for you below.

In the spirit of the season, we would like to give credit where it is due, and celebrate by giving thanks. We truly appreciate all of the support from the TexAgs community over the years. We have had a steady influx of new customers and referrals from this community and sincerely appreciate it more than you know. We are also thankful for all of the staff at TexAgs, and specifically Suzanne and Logan who consistently help us directly.

Because we have had steady growth of new customers from TexAgs, we have just been too busy at times to handle even more from monthly promotions. We plan to change that. We are growing, and planning on adding team members so that we can help more TexAgs users and their family/friends/coworkers over the next year, while taking full advantage of our sponsorship. In fact, if you know any Ags who are in our field, we welcome new applicants for technical and sales positions.

Here is a TexAgs user review from an August 2014 project: "Capitol Audio Video is really, really good. We had them install a security system with four cameras, glass break sensors, motion detectors, remote thermostat, lights and door locks. We also went with them on the monitoring contract. The installation started on a Monday and everything was finished and up an running by Thursday evening. I thought the installation was a little long but in all fairness they were installing in a house that was built in 1951 and remodeled in 1978 and 2009 which did complicate things. The installer was great, former military and very knowledgeable about the system and capabilities. On TA I qualify as an old but I'm also very tech savvy which I would like to think helped my understanding of the system dramatically. I can now view video from the system on my iPhone, iPad, or computer. I can lock and unlock doors, turn lights off and on, or adjust the thermostat. I definitely recommend Capitol Audio Video for any of the services they provide. Good guys providing excellent service!
It's just another Corps Trip boys, we'll march in behind the band"

Thanks,

Adam, Adam & Carl
Capitol Audio Video
www.texashomeautomation.com

What we do every day:
  • Home Theater & Media Rooms
  • Home Automation & Smart Homes
  • Whole Home Audio Video
  • Commercial Audio Visual Services
    Please visit our website at Capitol Audio Video to learn more about what we do!