Houston
Sponsored by

T&P, please.

5,774 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by combat wombat™
Texaggie7nine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sorry to hear. T&P for you and yours and hope they find the scum that did it.
7nine
schmellba99
AG
Sorry to hear that man, condolences.
Texas Savage
Pure evil. Prayers for your family.
Ryan the Temp
AG
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

His murderers have been caught and are being charged. They were driving his car in LA and had his wallet on them.
tamugmidn
Texaggie7nine
Thank goodness for stupidity.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
Glad they were able to catch them, and quickly at that. Keep us posted on the charges, etc.
heisatouchdown
Ryan the Temp
AG
I think I'm going to be sick. I've known one of the murderers for years. He's the son of two very close friends.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/2-arrested-in-restaurant-manager-murder/29983134
DustysLineup
AG
No words.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
No words.

That, exactly, and we were the ones who broke the news to the kid's parents.

This world is an awful, ****ed up place sometimes.
Jackal99
AG
He let them live with him and they killed him? What the hell for? Terrible. Justice can't be swift or severe enough for those two.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
He let them live with him and they killed him? What the hell for? Terrible. Justice can't be swift or severe enough for those two.
Yes, I think they should be punished to the fullest extent of the law, even if it turns out to be a capital offense, but at the same time, it's just really hard to imagine someone I've known for a long time doing something so heinous. This is really tough to process, and I don't think I can adequately explain how it changes your perspective on it when you're connected to both sides. In my case, I am closer to the murderer than the victim.

This is entirely too strange.
dubi
AG
quote:

This seems to actually make a terrible situation even worse that he knew and helped them vs stranger violence. I am so sorry.
Summer95
AG
This is why the lowest circle of hell is reserved for traitors. Breech of trust is the worst sin of all.
DustysLineup
AG
I can only imagine how I'd feel. Glad law enforcement seems to be working in this case.
CheeseSndwch
Wow, nice to see the suspects have been caught. It's interesting that he knew them. I've read in the past that a body being weighed down is an indication that the victim knew their assailant/murderer and I guess that theory has been proven right once again.
Texaggie7nine
On top of knowing him, it seems that they killed him to simply go for a joy ride and hang out on the west coast with the loot.

What an absolute needless tragedy.
7nine
Frok
AG
What a trajedy, my prayers are with your family.
Ryan the Temp
AG
I just don't understand how the little boy we used to babysit could grow up to be a murderer.
Furlock Bones
AG
God damned. I'm going to say something cheesy so forgive me but I truly believe we have hit a point where we are such a disposable society that we see everything in those terms. Human lives are disposable to these cretins.
Original_NoOlives
AG
T&P Temp.
Biz Ag
AG
Wow, Ryan, that's awful beyond words.
jamaggie06
AG
Were the apprehended in Cali? Will they be extridited? I don't know how common it is, but don't some super liberal anti-death penalty states refuse to extradite to a DP state?

Here's hoping for some Texas justice if these perps did what it is reported here.
Ryan the Temp
AG
They were supposed to be extradited to Texas today.

Edit: Charges are filed and posted, and the District Clerk shows he was present for arraignment, but I suppose that could have been via video.
MouthBQ98
AG
Psychopaths are hard to spot sometimes. They put on a good show for years, decades.
combat wombat™
AG
So sorry.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.